Groin Brigade again today

The old Admiral Bar was their hangout bar, it's relocating to the Woods Bar which is literally 20 yards from the Toby Jug so if they follow on there's going to be a lot of issues
Kelly's,an aw,on Howard st about 100 yards away.total scum dive.

Very much doubt they ever went away you know.
This is the thing. It annoys me that a new age came along claiming to be what we were.
We would never turn up nowadays, but some do claiming to be from the past. Most of us now are in our 50’s, granted that some maybe are still in their 40’s (personal dig to someone on here :) )
I was a hooligan, as some may call it but we would only attack something that was real and not take liberties. No other firm back in the day would do that. It was all about meeting up.
Now before some of you say that sounds sad then what you have to recognise is it was a culture back then. All about the clothes etc and who you grew up with.
It’s laughable that our culture has carried on with a new generation claiming to be what we were. Ultras? Wtf is that all about? Street dancing in front of cctv and mobile phones. Thank Fck we’re not about nowadays.
Then you get the football factory and green street pish that got all the wee boys wearing Stone Island etc.
It ruled my life back in the day. It did for all of us and I’ve got the scars to prove it. Thank Fck I grew up back then. We’d take anyone on. We were famous for it.

This is the thing. It annoys me that a new age came along claiming to be what we were.
We would never turn up nowadays, but some do claiming to be from the past. Most of us now are in our 50’s, granted that some maybe are still in their 40’s (personal dig to someone on here :) )
I was a hooligan, as some may call it but we would only attack something that was real and not take liberties. No other firm back in the day would do that. It was all about meeting up.
Now before some of you say that sounds sad then what you have to recognise is it was a culture back then. All about the clothes etc and who you grew up with.
It’s laughable that our culture has carried on with a new generation claiming to be what we were. Ultras? Wtf is that all about? Street dancing in front of cctv and mobile phones. Thank Fck we’re not about nowadays.
Then you get the football factory and green street pish that got all the wee boys wearing Stone Island etc.
It ruled my life back in the day. It did for all of us and I’ve got the scars to prove it. Thank Fck I grew up back then. We’d take anyone on. We were famous for it.
I can appreciate where this culture could take over your life at that time, if I’m correct in assuming it was ICF and the casuals. Pringle and Pepe jeans.

Personally, I was never involved or interested in that lifestyle as I played on the Saturday, but any time I didn’t have a game, I’d try and join in with my mates, and It got really bad sometimes.

Long story short. A few mates who chose that life were handy players and one was outstanding, having trials with Aberdeen under Ferguson and down to Man City. He gave it all up to become a casual and ended up in the jail for a month for serious assault.
Wasted a talent that most would give a lot for.

So let me get this right. Oswalds, Rangers pub, Saturday afternoon/evening probably not rammed with young team, Gangrene brigade decide to try and take liberties, again. FFS. Our game was at 12.30, the unwashed KO was at 3pm so possibly finished about 16.50. And they marched from peadodrome unnoticed to Oswalds. A fair few of them, UNNOTICED by Polis Alba..
Polis Alba on a tea break again?
If Grace's or Connolly s was attacked by our mob, the cops would be there in jig time.
Last week it was ACAB, bears openly endorsing the Green Brigade's pigwatch with a similarly themed banner, crying out for less police attention towards us and presumably other ultra groups. This week the cops are expected to be our personal police force and follow however many of the scum's lot "marching" miles from their stadium to the city centre just in case they try something. Not sure how this adds up tbh.

Last week it was ACAB, bears openly endorsing the Green Brigade's pigwatch with a similarly themed banner, crying out for less police attention towards us and presumably other ultra groups. This week the cops are expected to be our personal police force and follow however many of the scum's lot "marching" miles from their stadium to the city centre just in case they try something. Not sure how this adds up tbh.
Wtf you on about?

The police should be in every big city monitoring stuff its nothing to do with Rangers fans. City centres all over the world are policed

For what its worth you rocket ACAB but they should still be doing their job. Old folk enjoying a pint shouldn't be attacked.

I can appreciate where this culture could take over your life at that time, if I’m correct in assuming it was ICF and the casuals. Pringle and Pepe jeans.

Personally, I was never involved or interested in that lifestyle as I played on the Saturday, but any time I didn’t have a game, I’d try and join in with my mates, and It got really bad sometimes.

Long story short. A few mates who chose that life were handy players and one was outstanding, having trials with Aberdeen under Ferguson and down to Man City. He gave it all up to become a casual and ended up in the jail for a month for serious assault.
Wasted a talent that most would give a lot for.
I was Signed ‘s formed’ but chose a different path.
Looking back I could now be a millionaire :))

Celtic fans are the biggest shitebags in World football. It is a scientific fact.

So let’s do it properly, Warriors style.

All the top men from each club meet up in the Hampden car park at night. Afros, face paint, and common sense fashion optional.

Ian Maxwell gets spotted on a cherry picker shouting ‘can ye dig it’, before falling off it due to being banjoed by a wayward empty bottle of Mad Dog. Fingers get pointed, and it all kicks off.

Celtic fans would obviously fail to show up, as their email would mysteriously go straight into their spam folder.

The only time the scum have called it on in the last 15 years was when most of the ICF were on a stag doo, they turned up thinking an easy result and still got leathered, they are utter rubbish liberty taking pricks

Reactions: SSR
Can you imagine any of these mentally challenged groups strutting their stuff in with real firms like what was on show in Naples this week?

Does the icf even exist anymore or is it all these wee ultra groups
Of course they still exist and they are lucky none of the firm were around because they wouldn’t be two minutes with these wee f4nnies , what will happen is the firm will start gathering in the likes of oswalds more often in the chance that these cûnts do make an appearance so they are there to make sure the place is okay and the regular punters.

For what its worth you rocket ACAB but they should still be doing their job.

All you've done here is prove exactly what I was saying. People like you want to hate the police but also want their protection.

And FWIW, how many police do you think there are in Glasgow City Centre at any one time and how many do you think there should be? Then next time you see one in the street, ask how many there actually are and see if you think that is a big enough number to deal with everything happening on a Saturday afternoon.

As others have alluded to, why don’t they get in contact with UB or ICF and meet out of town away from prying eyes?

I’m sure people in each group will know each other, it wouldn’t be hard to get in contact. Why do they insist in trying to take liberties with old guys in a half-empty pub rather than contacting like minded people?

All you've done here is prove exactly what I was saying. People like you want to hate the police but also want their protection.

And FWIW, how many police do you think there are in Glasgow City Centre at any one time and how many do you think there should be? Then next time you see one in the street, ask how many there actually are and see if you think that is a big enough number to deal with everything happening on a Saturday afternoon.
Boss just chill. I think cops are arseholes who treat our support like shit. That doesn't mean they shouldn't do their actual job.

In front of a massive train station I would hope there are plenty cops on duty. If there isn't enough then politicians should be out a job.

With cctv the cops would see large groups going about & arrest if they miss behave. The toby is an old mans pub not a place with trouble

Jorge boy are you a cop?

ACAB

As others have alluded to, why don’t they get in contact with UB or ICF and meet out of town away from prying eyes?

I’m sure people in each group will know each other, it wouldn’t be hard to get in contact. Why do they insist in trying to take liberties with old guys in a half-empty pub rather than contacting like minded people?
I’ll not say to much but I’ve been in attendance many times when contact has been made by one side or other and guess who doesn’t show up, it certainly wasn’t us.

They are shit bags, always have been and never done getting kicked up and down the street. attacking empty pubs is just about their level.

For those who can remember the old days and the culture back then, don't confuse the general UB group, who are into the Ultras scene (and are more than handy enough to deal with any other Ultras group in Scotland, especially GB and Bhoys) with Rangers Riot Crew.

Although still part of the UB group, RRC are a wee bit more akin to the old days but are much more into organised meets and MMA.
Definitely not to be confused with the street dancers you see from a lot of other clubs groups, including those scummy bastards from the East.

Celtic fans are the biggest shitebags in World football. It is a scientific fact.

So let’s do it properly, Warriors style.

All the top men from each club meet up in the Hampden car park at night. Afros, face paint, and common sense fashion optional.

Ian Maxwell gets spotted on a cherry picker shouting ‘can ye dig it’, before falling off it due to being banjoed by a wayward empty bottle of Mad Dog. Fingers get pointed, and it all kicks off.

Celtic fans would obviously fail to show up, as their email would mysteriously go straight into their spam folder.
the mental picture of that, im all for it

sell it on ppv royal rumble style and make a fortune

the winners get's to hit doncaster with a decent his pv45

He’s got a point mate. There is zero chance the CCTV operators didn’t sit and watch the journey towards and attacks on both pubs.

Now I have no idea if they did respond after the event or not, but you have to wonder why they were not more proactive

By the way, to any polis on here, does this ACAB really thing bother you at all? Is it even thing that the high head yins want targeted?

well certainly not in our own City centre it seems, the "greening" of our City centre is well under way ,and its flourishing
The 'greening' will continue to creep into Glasgow. It happened in Belfast, where the Britishness of the city has been, and is continuing to be, chipped away at. It's quickly becoming Dublin's little sister. Nationalism and Irishness are becoming the norm/celebrated. Anything Protestant/British is demonized and many are feeling increasingly alienated.

There are plenty of examples of the other side doing whatever they like and getting away with it. All of the above is symptomatic of political weakness and sleepwalking for years (I'll not go into that). Looks like this is the case in Glasgow too - the other side believing they can do whatever they want, that is. Don't sleepwalk into this 'greening'. Send the scum home with their tale between their legs. Keep fighting back physically and politically.

Boss just chill. I think cops are arseholes who treat our support like shit. That doesn't mean they shouldn't do their actual job.

In front of a massive train station I would hope there are plenty cops on duty. If there isn't enough then politicians should be out a job.

With cctv the cops would see large groups going about & arrest if they miss behave. The toby is an old mans pub not a place with trouble

Jorge boy are you a cop?

ACAB
My missus was up town today, after it had kicked off. Said there was 5 meat wagons and 2 or 3 other coo vans. Evidently enough numbers available.

I'm of the age when hundreds of icf walked along the Barrasford and seeing those shitbags closing their doors, wish we had mobile footage then, see they bustards run, started from scotch corner , then got bigger, 10000 along the gallowgate,we always glasgow,1987.

Aye they are the same as the fish in my local chip , battered to fvck .

k6Sicy7.gif

Back in the day Rangers,Hibs and Aberdeen were the top firms.Motherwell,Airdrie,Dumdee,Falkirk,St Mirren and Thistle were all better than the yahoos.
We the Fife mob came out of Dundee station one time before the special came in from Glasgow about 30 of us, walked out of the station and there was literally about 60-80 waiting on us was mental getting attacked in the doorway with chains the lot! Dundee had a big mob in those days and game, although they weren't so hard when 200 rolled in from Glasgow was one mental day

Back