OF away allocation preference

• Old style 8k

Votes: 178 11.5%
  • Euro style 5% - 2.5/3k

Votes: 623 40.3%

Votes: 261 16.9%

Votes: 483 31.3%

• Total voters
No, the board have double standards. They’ll engage with the Celtic board if it makes them £3m being the B-side, second fiddle to Celtic on Anges homecoming but won’t compromise for league games

They’d compromise if there was money on the table
We will need to end this here.

For whatever reason, you refuse to understand my post.

The board, I agree, have their faults. But they are not the ones voting and posting on here about ticket allocations.

When this subject comes up I always make the same point. The reason that the mentally challengeds are desperate for the old allocations is because it was a competitive advantage for them.

I’d offer them the whole Broomloan again as long as they agreed to one of two conditions. First, they give us the entire stand behind their goal. Second, they give us the same percentage of tickets that we give them (e.g. if they get 7.5k for Ibrox then we get 10k+ for their place).

I bet they wouldn’t be too keen to agree to either of them.

If they get the full broomloan we get the full jock stein stand if that’s that it’s called. I know it’s only a poll but ffs why are we accepting that’s the options.

I don't go to away games but voted for the 2.5k, not so much so the Ibrox atmosphere benefits but so our fans have more chance of a ticket for there.

The 7.5k will never happen again unless all ST holders are willing to give up their ticket, on a rolling/ballot basis. Don't see why it should automatically be the Broomloan ST holders who miss out

The ones voting for 0 allocation I take it you positively hate the atmosphere with them there and will never attend again another cup semi/final against them at Hampden for that reason ?

A Euro allocation would ensure our ST holders are catered for at home , I'd be looking at putting the fuckers up the God's though , out of sight, out of mind

You are a complete cuck.
I’m genuinely not convinced the guy is a Rangers fan. Spent the morning sucking up to their club and fans, posted about it at the same time as we were playing in an important away game then conveniently was nowhere to be seen at 3pm yesterday.

I’ve said previously on here but I reckon if you ask everyone at Motherwell as they go in, euro allocation would be the most popular answer by a mile
The few thousand fans at Motherwell yesterday don't speak for the Rangers support.

They want more tickets for parkhead, which is totally understandable, but we have thousands more at Ibrox who think different.

The few thousand fans at Motherwell yesterday don't speak for the Rangers support.

They want more tickets for parkhead, which is totally understandable, but we have thousands more at Ibrox who think different.
I said that yesterday. I predicted if you ask people at Motherwell, the majority would want a euro allocation however I still wouldn’t believe this to be reflective of the fan base as a whole. Then I said the only way you’d properly find out is a club led survey

I’m sure it was @Overanout that said it should be broomloan season ticket holders surveys and my response was sent to @Valley Bluenose

I'm all for giving them fa.. butifthey want to talk numbers they can allocate us the main stand at celtic park it holds 8k and then they can have the broomie

If celtic cannot guarantee the safety of our current allocation at parkhead how would a euro allocation be any better?

Surely it would just be a slightly increased allocation in the same area of their ground as it is now.

How does this solve the claimed safety issue?

If celtic cannot guarantee the safety of our current allocation at parkhead how would a euro allocation be any better?

Surely it would just be a slightly increased allocation in the same area of their ground as it is now.

How can they safely manage European crowds? The safety excuse is a load of nonsense

In the future I could foresee netting being put up around the away fans like what happens at some Euro grounds

It would be worse at Ibrox. Same bottleneck at main/Copland corner, and the euro mess getting into the broomloan rear.

I have changed my mind on this and actually think the board have handled this well. Unless they give us the full stand behind the goal and move their own fans into the restricted view away corner then we should leave it as it is.

At the moment with current season tickets the Euro allocation doesn't work anyway for us. The capacity is reduced to roughly 48800 depending on how much segregation there is and for this fixture the police would probably want more than regular European games.

Should we really be giving them what the likes of Liverpool and Ajax got this season so we get an extra 1500 tickets in their rubbish away corner. Its not an even trade and its why I think the board haven't ever considered it.

If you can’t see the difference between wanting to support the team in a competitive game and playing those bastards in a friendly then frankly you’re an idiot
You can support the team in a competitive match. Wanting less of our fans in when we are at home….I suggest you are the idiot.

Aye, shunted up to the rear corners of the Club Deck or maybe some of the worst seats in the Main Stand or Enclosures, many with restricted views.
When I sat in BF1 I always got moved to the west corner must’ve got lucky haha

I have changed my mind on this and actually think the board have handled this well. Unless they give us the full stand behind the goal and move their own fans into the restricted view away corner then we should leave it as it is.

At the moment with current season tickets the Euro allocation doesn't work anyway for us. The capacity is reduced to roughly 48800 depending on how much segregation there is and for this fixture the police would probably want more than regular European games.

Should we really be giving them what the likes of Liverpool and Ajax got this season so we get an extra 1500 tickets in their rubbish away corner. Its not an even trade and its why I think the board haven't ever considered it.

That's never going to happen though is it The police wouldn't have us sandwiched either side by them Having to enter and exit for segregation purposes this wouldn't work or be approved IMO

That's never going to happen though is it The police wouldn't have us sandwiched either side by them Having to enter and exit for segregation purposes this wouldn't work or be approved IMO
Its not up to us to solve the issues with their stadium though. We shouldn't compromise and accept a bad deal because their stadium is a mess. Its not going to happen anyway and I think it will be 0 fans going forward for the future.

There is a reason their board is pushing for this. Either giving them the full Broomloan or the Euro allocation at Ibrox is an advantage for them compared to what we would get. Until they fix the piggery to offer a reasonable alternative it should stay as it is.

When I sat in BF1 I always got moved to the west corner must’ve got lucky haha
That was a rule though, anyone in BF1 + anyone on their friendship group got placed in GWC

I knew season book holders in broomloan that weren’t either of the above that were always put in club deck. Before BF1 started in 2011, they got placed in GWC more often than not but might’ve been lucky

It still blows my mind that some bears would happily kick others out of Ibrox so they get a chance to go to that dump across the city.

the atmosphere is dictated by the home team playing well, if we are playing well and ahead the atmosphere will be better, otherwise you are saying we have never had a good atmosphere at any game beyond the old allocation old firms.

Dortmund was better than Liverpool
Rapid vienna was better than Napoli
Porto was better than Ajax

nothig to do with the away fans, all to do with us and what we had to play for.

It still blows my mind that some bears would happily kick others out of Ibrox so they get a chance to go to that dump across the city.

the atmosphere is dictated by the home team playing well, if we are playing well and ahead the atmosphere will be better, otherwise you are saying we have never had a good atmosphere at any game beyond the old allocation old firms.

The Helander game with none of them was a very good atmosphere. All through the comments neutrals commenting on the Ibrox roar and what an atmosphere.

Dortmund had a bigger allocation than 700
Rapid Vienna had a bigger allocation than 700

OK i voted 0 however if they are getting in, put them out of sight in the old enclosure or and main stand maybe, and get that lot in the ground hours early.

When this subject comes up I always make the same point. The reason that the mentally challengeds are desperate for the old allocations is because it was a competitive advantage for them.

I’d offer them the whole Broomloan again as long as they agreed to one of two conditions. First, they give us the entire stand behind their goal. Second, they give us the same percentage of tickets that we give them (e.g. if they get 7.5k for Ibrox then we get 10k+ for their place).

I bet they wouldn’t be too keen to agree to either of them.
This would be my only concession to the 800 or 0 opinion,If the fhilth agreed to that then the traditional Rangers v Fhilth atmosphere can be restored,
The fhilth created this when they built the new cesspit and conveniently situated the Bears in the corner,If Rangers back down on this it will be like rolling over and taking it up the fucking arse.

from personal experiences from different seating in Ibrox and would be better for segregation as none would really needed i'd shift them to the Main stand West Enclosure and get same ticket % for Parkhead .

what is West Enclosure capacity 3000 ?

from personal experiences from different seating in Ibrox and would be better for segregation as none would really needed i'd shift them to the Main stand West Enclosure and get same ticket % for Parkhead .

How would they access the main stand West enclosure or club deck as a few have mentioned?

they have to in UEFA competitions
they did yesterday for hibs

its a ruse to get the allocation back to 7800

How would they access the main stand West enclosure or club deck as a few have mentioned?
use whatever measures police use on Euro nights for visiting fans , fans exiting the Broomloan will probably have exited Ibrox within 15 minutes Govan fans must head out round the Copland Road.

or keep them in the 45 minutes that Police kept bears in at Parkhead ,

in the same way fans entry Hampden if its an International , because fans kinda drip feed into grounds theres never usually problems , I've been at parkhead and celtic fans would walk past the Rangers end and i've also saw celtc fans walk down Edmiston rd

Last edited:
use whatever measures police use on Euro nights for visiting fans , fans exiting the Broomloan will probably have exited Ibrox within 15 minutes Govan fans must head out round the Copland Road.

or keep them in the 45 minutes that Police kept bears in at Parkhead ,
Complete non starter for them to be put in any of those areas tbh

Back