OF away allocation preference

• Old style 8k

Votes: 178 11.5%
  • Euro style 5% - 2.5/3k

Votes: 623 40.3%

Votes: 261 16.9%

Votes: 483 31.3%

• Total voters
That opens the door to every club being able to request 5%. I wouldn’t be against that but it would mean BF4/5 season ticket holders being moved regularly

Would only work if the agreement meant that rangers could withhold tickets by each section to ensure clubs sold out the corner first and then tickets gradually released. I don’t think a % will ever become a league rule
This is the part that people forget when going on about percentages. It isn't just games between us and them that it affects.

We don't gain anywhere else but hearts, hibs and aberdeen at least would look for more tickets at Ibrox

This is the part that people forget when going on about percentages. It isn't just games between us and them that it affects.

We don't gain anywhere else but hearts, hibs and aberdeen at least would look for more tickets at Ibrox
over the years i've saw 700 -1100 -1650-2450 away fans in various games , i'm sure all away fans could accommodated

3 Clubs who have every right to ask

3 Clubs who have every right to ask
Indeed, I remember many years ago when they would bring many more fans because we gave them the tickets. Normally because we couldn't sell them but now we have so many season ticket holders that isn't the case.

If we were to argue for a percentage then they could do likewise. They could probably even cut our away allocation if they chose to and still get more tickets at Ibrox under percentage rules.

It's likely that we would have to cut the number of season tickets too or there would be no tickets for sponsors, families of players, non season ticket holders or RSCs

If the Euro allocation is to be brought back then imo the only fair way to allocate tickets is if you wish to go to away fixture then you have to give up your ticket for the home fixture. This would then allow the fans who need to be moved from Broomloan the chance to sit somewhere else in stadium and see game.

I am not a ST holder or go to away games much. However my brother and his 5 year old boy are in Broomloan rear. I didn’t see why they should have to give up their ticket so some fans can get the chance to go to Celtic away.
Fair enough not exactly hard to get another at Ibrox.

5% with a minimum away allocation of 1,000, across all Premiership games. That would work for me. Clubs are free to agree to give more away tickets if they so wish.

Ideally the old allocation but there's not a hope in hell of that happening now. Euro allocation is a good compromise imo. Further to what Mkgers has said above: the atmosphere has been rotten since the allocations were cut, whether folk are willing to admit it or not - the two sets of fans bounce of each other and creates a better atmosphere in the ground
I don’t mind the old allocation but can’t stand that they are what you see on TV when attacking the Broomland end. Euro style would be good because majority behind both goals would still be ours fans.

If they want the full end behind the goal (aka the broomie).
Then give the bears the full end behind the goals at the Piggery (up to and including where their green brigade are).
Fair enough?
If not they can phuck off.
Anything other than that is a backdown from Rangers,More proof that we are the fhilths bitches and are willing to take it up the arse.

I wonder how many voting for the 8000 or 5% are season ticket holders who lose their seats to those lot?
I wonder how many of those voting 800 or 0 are season ticket holders that it wouldn’t directly impact, resulting in them being moved from their seat to that lot?

I'm really surprised the euro option is leading by so much. It's 800 or zero for me. We give that lot an inch and they will demand a mile. They treat us like shite at their dump so i just don't see why the clamour to get back.
I’m with you on this, can’t believe so many bears are willing to bend over backwards for them. All because of “oh but the atmosphere would be better “, Garbage.

We as a fan base really need to wake up, these scummy bastards have no respect for us or anyone for that matter and we should show them none.

So less than a third of Rangers fans want the Romans to have no tix, yet management has gone that route with no consultation for short-term gain. Maybe that is part of why the TV deal announced last year was so sh1t?

This is the sort of business decision that has people questioning the board's competency - like selling the land adjacent to the stadium (no one in their right mind in business ever sells adjacent land to their main asset as it precludes future developments / future revenue streams).

There is a pattern here.

At the end of the day the allocation isn't changing regardless of any polls on here or anywhere else.
But if changed based on a survey on here previously?

For all you know there could already be discussions happening in the background about it, with certain fan groups canvassing the club. You can’t say for certain that it won’t change

I'm really surprised the euro option is leading by so much. It's 800 or zero for me. We give that lot an inch and they will demand a mile. They treat us like shite at their dump so i just don't see why the clamour to get back.
I suppose it's because it's seen as the happy medium. We have the capacity to host 2500 without losing ST sales, it creates the atmosphere that many are after, it means more tickets and better backing for parkhead and it generates additional income for the club.

I suppose it's because it's seen as the happy medium. We have the capacity to host 2500 without losing ST sales, it creates the atmosphere that many are after, it means more tickets and better backing for parkhead and it generates additional income for the club.
I think people think the majority of these tickets will got to mygers which imo won’t happen

They will go to offsite vip for radisson blue or some other at £199 or dearer

It doesn’t even necessarily need to be 2500, even 2000 would make for a better spectacle and allow the club to retain tickets to sell for the offsite hospitality if that’s the sticking point

But if changed based on a survey on here previously?

For all you know there could already be discussions happening in the background about it, with certain fan groups canvassing the club. You can’t say for certain that it won’t change
Rangers won't be backing down to celtic, not going to happen.

I think people think the majority of these tickets will got to mygers which imo won’t happen

They will go to offsite vip for radisson blue or some other at £199 or dearer
I don’t think it’s widely known that the club sell off tickets in “normal” areas as hospitality for certain games - it happened for Leipzig and Celtic last season that I’m aware of

Pre-match drinks in a city centre bar with transport to the ground, and the club are charging a hospitality premium for tickets in the Broomloan/Copland for example.

I have no idea the right answer, and living oversees I won't pretend to know all the ins and outs as I have only been to Ibroc 3 times for games. Having said that I hate the idea of no away fans at games. There is nothing better when sitting back watching 100's or thousands of Bears giving it large at their bit!

I don’t think it’s widely known that the club sell off tickets in “normal” areas as hospitality for certain games - it happened for Leipzig and Celtic last season that I’m aware of

Pre-match drinks in a city centre bar with transport to the ground, and the club are charging a hospitality premium for tickets in the Broomloan/Copland for example.
It's annoying, the big selling point of mygers to non ST holders is the priory sale window for match tickets then when a big game come along they say, nah %^*& you, corporate are getting them.

I remember a post on here about a fully suited guy in the copland or govan for one of the games

Obviously thought he was buying hospitality seats

It's annoying, the big selling point of mygers to non ST holders is the priory sale window for match tickets then when a big game come along they say, nah %^*& you, corporate are getting them.
See if the offsite hospitality wasn’t a thing and all available tickets went to RSCs and mygers, people like myself would have less of an argument here. RSCs can get upwards of 8-10 tickets for every other home game but when it comes to Celtic games they get 1 and they didn’t even get any European packages despite taking tickets for qualifiers

It’s a major bugbear for me. They make it out as if they offer a generous amount to mygers members but fail to mention it’s highly dependant on seat subs

So you want Rangers to back down to Celtic?
I would personally a like a compromise which ensures all season ticket holders are catered for first and foremost

But my opinion means little in isolation, I believe that pressure will come from sponsors/corporates on both sides and also tv companies eventually

See if the offsite hospitality wasn’t a thing and all available tickets went to RSCs and mygers, people like myself would have less of an argument here. RSCs can get upwards of 8-10 tickets for every other home game but when it comes to Celtic games they get 1 and they didn’t even get any European packages despite taking tickets for qualifiers

It’s a major bugbear for me. They make it out as if they offer a generous amount to mygers members but fail to mention it’s highly dependant on seat subs
Agree on that point and that is something the club need to address.

I would personally a like a compromise which ensures all season ticket holders are catered for first and foremost

But my opinion means little in isolation, I believe that pressure will come from sponsors/corporates on both sides and also tv companies eventually
Not one season ticket holder will be inconvenienced at the piggery, about 2000 will at Ibrox. Some of those will get restricted view seats, many will get seats poorer than the one they pay their season ticket for, some with kids might not be able to get seated together and those left in the family stand have to share it with those lowlifes. But hey ho why worry about fellow supporters who fill Ibrox every other week.

Its not guaranteed you can fit a Euro allocation which won't impact season ticket holders. Current season ticket numbers are 45600, away allocation 2500 so you would have 48100 as a starting point. The attendance against Ajax and Liverpool was 48800 and both games sold out so you would only have 700 spare seats. Unless the 45600 figure includes all hospitality/corporate season tickets it doesn't work.

Its not guaranteed you can fit a Euro allocation which won't impact season ticket holders. Current season ticket numbers are 45600, away allocation 2500 so you would have 48100 as a starting point. The attendance against Ajax and Liverpool was 48800 and both games sold out so you would only have 700 spare seats. Unless the 45600 figure includes all hospitality/corporate season tickets it doesn't work.
Also, is the max attendance not due to (temporarily?) reduce in the near future as part of the new disabled facilities work?

Not one season ticket holder will be inconvenienced at the piggery, about 2000 will at Ibrox. Some of those will get restricted view seats, many will get seats poorer than the one they pay their season ticket for, some with kids might not be able to get seated together and those left in the family stand have to share it with those lowlifes. But hey ho why worry about fellow supporters who fill Ibrox every other week.
That’s not true.

Even back at 8,000 they had ST holders that didn’t have OF games included

Something similar to Europe. It would potentially impact my own ST but I wish to attend the away fixture at some point, so there we are.

If we get the full stand behind the goals and they get the same at Ibrox, like they used to, then fair enough, otherwise fuk them.
Used to boil ma piss seeing them lording it over us in full camera view at Ibrox whilst we were in stuck in a corner and out of camera shot in their midden.

That’s not true.

Even back at 8,000 they had ST holders that didn’t have OF games included
I'm referring to the 5% allocations so I don't get your point? Are you saying if Rangers get 3000 tickets it will affect a lot of celtic season ticket holders at the piggery?

Back