Tillman - he’s the one

If he'd want to play here next year it's a no brainer. Unfortunately, I think he'll want to go back to Bayern and get another move rather than accepting a contract here. Win win for him and Bayern if he does that. Just because they have to accept a £5m bid from us, he doesn't need to sign any contract. Wouldn't be surprised to see that at all.

Let’s see what he does my view based on the interview and Sands comments is that Tillman will prefer to be elsewhere next season but similar to others we might be his best option but I think Tillman will get the chance to play elsewhere
European football may tempt him. Working with Beale may tempt him. The club itself may tempt him. Raskin had other options, I'm sure Cantwell did too. But we'll see.

No doubt about the boy's ability. Only question is does he have the mentality? Does he want to be here and does he have it in him to be expected to win over and over again and to step up in the big games?

Let’s see what he does my view based on the interview and Sands comments is that Tillman will prefer to be elsewhere next season but similar to others we might be his best option but I think Tillman will get the chance to play elsewhere

I’m sure one of the admin on here says Tillman isn’t interested in being here next season.

Not sure how much accuracy is in that thought.

I had an hour or so to kill last night and watched all the Rangers games this season, and Tillman and Kent are pivotal to how we attack.

Since Beale came in, it's even more stark and special mention to Fashion Jr whose goal involvements are right up there too.

I hope Tillman sees himself at Rangers for a few seasons. He's a special talent.

I had an hour or so to kill last night and watched all the Rangers games this season, and Tillman and Kent are pivotal to how we attack.

Since Beale came in, it's even more stark and special mention to Fashion Jr whose goal involvements are right up there too.

I hope Tillman sees himself at Rangers for a few seasons. He's a special talent.

Definitely a special talent indeed.

With Cantwell, Lowry, Hagi and Lawrence all capable of playing in that role, can we afford to spend £5M on Tillman when we need a goalkeeper, centre half, midfielder, right winger and a striker as first team starters?

I like Tillman and think he will improve further but I just can’t see us spending that much money on an area where we are already stacked.

It's a bit of a stretch to compare Tillman with Ronald DeBoer, don't you think?
When De Boer was 21 Ajax sold him to Twente for only £450k.

Tillman is still 20. He has loads of time to develop, what matters is that he has the potential.

Hope to God he stays man, what a talent. Completely understand if he wants to play at a higher level though as he's definitely good enough.

Back