Match of Legends on RTV?

Rangers TV for me down here in Epsom but really enjoyed that, well done to all who turned up.
International break is a nightmare, nice we have a legends event, long may it continue.

Decent day out was my kids first time at Ibrox wee man who is 5 lost interest after Defoe went off. Boa Morte was practicing that shot most of the warm up they done so was no surprise to see him pull it off.

Anyone else look between Barry Ferguson and Neil McCann and, for a brief moment, think “Christ Messi has put some weight on”

As I said I haven’t got a clue what his political views are but he certainly is a Rangers fan
A thread about a football match descends into the politics of the half-time entertainment.:rolleyes:

He's a popular musician who's not slow to hide his love of Rangers. I don't share his political views (no idea if he's a Nationalist or not but he's clearly no lover of the Conservatives) but he's one of the few to put his head above the parapet in showing his love of Rangers.

Maybe folk are just jealous that he got his 10 minutes of fame in a blue shirt, on the pitch, at Ibrox.

Never mind the politics of the HT entertainment; it's the winning goal I'm not at all happy with.

Van Persie, who knocked it in after the initial shot had rebounded off the back post, clearly a good yard offside.

And not a peep from the commentators, pundits, Big Eck, or the board. Ah'm puir ragin' so ah'm ur! B-D

Never mind the politics of the HT entertainment; it's the winning goal I'm not at all happy with.

Van Persie, who knocked it in after the initial shot had rebounded off the back post, clearly a good yard offside.

And not a peep from the commentators, pundits, Big Eck, or the board. Ah'm puir ragin' so ah'm ur! B-D
To be fair KT and Clive, in particular the latter, questioned it straight away.

Seemed an obvious one for the Assistant Referee to miss.

In 21st century Scotland, I completely disagree with your first sentence.
That’s fair enough, I ain’t got a problem with that other than when you start loving football as a child and pick which team you’re drawn too politics have gor absolutely nothing to do with it

Cracking day out with the family today.

Took the two kids today to their first game and they loved it so I'm naturally buzzing :D

Some of our "supporters" though are an embarrassment.

Was rows of empty seats around us and three drunk idiots sit right behind us and start swearing and talking about rape and all sorts of shite that we had to move.

That’s fair enough, I ain’t got a problem with that other than when you start loving football as a child and pick which team you’re drawn too politics have gor absolutely nothing to do with it
Its a bit hard in this country not to have an opinion on the SNP and their Rangers hating MSPs and Ministers when all they have done is attack our club and our fans and our players.

Nobody that is a Rangers supporter should be voting SNP after their behaviour towards our club and support.

Its a bit hard in this country not to have an opinion on the SNP and their Rangers hating MSPs and Ministers when all they have done is attack our club and our fans and our players.

Nobody that is a Rangers supporter should be voting SNP after their behaviour towards our club and support.
And nobody should dictate to others who they should vote for or which team they should or shouldn’t follow.

For what it’s worth I hate the SNP for the way they have fecked up our country for our future generations as it will take a long time to undo what’s went on in the last decade but who I vote for has nothing to do with who I support

in a game that was played at a snails pace the linesman still couldnt get it right. Thank god we have var in the league.

May have missed it with all the informed debate about some singer that I’ve never heard of, who provided the half time entertainment and was afforded the opportunity to live the dream of playing for Rangers, and where his political allegiances lie however……

…..do we know why Albertz never played?

Back