This could be a premier league stadium next year

Just had a quick look online. Is it just that stand and the mini one the picture has been taken from?

Would be amazed if they didn’t use Hampden for some games if they go up.

That said, some teams would rightly call that out as an advantage in terms of money making so there would need to either be a cap or sharing of funds

They can't use Hampden for some games.

You need to register one stadium for the whole season. Can't go chopping and changing for specific games.

A mate of mines who is a QP fan says they’ll be putting temporary stands behind the goals if they get promoted. Similar to Scotstoun Stadium.

Would be amazed if they didn’t use Hampden for some games if they go up.

That said, some teams would rightly call that out as an advantage in terms of money making so there would need to either be a cap or sharing of funds
They cant use hampden for some games , you need to name a stadium at start of season , you cant just move stadiums for certain games it gives an unfair advantage financially to queens park

Pitch will be one of best in premier league if they get there ,its a cracking surface and its hybrid not astro , they are putting temporary stands behind the goals if they reach prem

I'd hope they can come to an agreement to use Hampden, if they did and they extended cheap / free tickets to youngsters it could be the making of them.

The club could really grow with Hamden as their home and slowly building up a young fanbase, I certainly wouldn't be against that as Scottish Football is stale as %^*&.

For me there's definitely room for a "young" ambitious side to build up the correct way, as long as they are run well and don't have spiteful owners who'd cut their nose off despite their face with fan allowances for us.

I'd hope they can come to an agreement to use Hampden, if they did and they extended cheap / free tickets to youngsters it could be the making of them.

The club could really grow with Hamden as their home and slowly building up a young fanbase, I certainly wouldn't be against that as Scottish Football is stale as %^*&.

For me it would be better than some of the shite that yo yo's up and down.
A really great point.

Given the long-standing relationship between the SFA and Queens Park, you'd like to think they could make it work.

When Rangers and the Enablers came to visit it'd be packed and make them a whole lot of money; and as you rightly suggest, it'd offer an opportunity to get new fans in by offering free tickets and the like for the other games.

I'd love to see them go up. A truly historic wee Scottish club.

The irony is, even with Haughey's backing, they wouldn't have been able to go pro and get to where they are without selling Hampden

I don’t think they’ll go up they have a harder run in than Dundee. Currently ahead by 4 point but played a game more.

They play
Raith (A)
Partick (A)
Hamilton (H)
Ayr (A)
Morton (A)
Dundee (H)

Dundee play:
Hamilton (H)
Arbroath (A)
Raith (H)
Morton (H)