Lundstram looking more out of place with each passing game

Fred the Tav fan

Really hope he doesn't start next week. Can't remember the last good performance from him & feel he is just starting to look out of place in Beale's Rangers.

Managed to even have a couple of awful moments in a game like today at home to bottom of the league relegation fodder. He seems to be a constant risk of giving himself & team mates yellow cards with his dreadful touches and is so slow in possession.

Really hope he doesn't start next week. Can't remember the last good performance from him & feel he is just starting to look out of place in Beale's Rangers.

Managed to even have a couple of awful moments in a game like today at home to bottom of the league relegation fodder. He seems to be a constant risk of giving himself & team mates yellow cards with his dreadful touches and is so slow in possession.
I just don't understand how he's being selected?I'd rather have a youngster in his jersey especially against some of the utter dross in this league

He'll look alright with two other holding mids beside him but ask him to do a job with one other or on his own in there and he's not particularly good at that.

Looks a shadow of the player from the second half of last season, where he was positive, energetic and dynamic.

Now, he wants to play the game at walking pace and spends most of his time knocking the ball back or sideways.

The difference is stark and bizarre.

Would happily move on in the summer if we got any sort of offer tbh! Takes far to many touch, always slowing the play down as well as constantly taking the safe option and passing it back the way

Centre mid really needs addressed.

Kamara
Lundstram
Davis
Arfield

Let them all go.

Jack can get a 1 year deal per year based on injuries.

Sign two new CMs in the summer, one to partner Raskin and another strong back up
Allan *cough* Campbell *cough*

Compareand contrast with an inform Davis from 55 season and it shows that he is not what we need.

I am very fond of him. But I believe he is too slow in posession to play in a DM role at Rangers.
If we are going to be ruthless... sell and wish him well.

You’d struggle to find a piece of play from him today that an average amateur player couldn’t have done just as well.

Drops in to acres of space behind the game and plays the easiest pass available. Doesn’t ping the pass, just slow rolls it.

Any attempt at playing forward usually means he loses it.

Torture to watch and doesn’t benefit the team at all.

If some mug in the championship would give us £1.5m it would be a great result.

Back