Tim game next week.

Kent17

Right folks whats the team for next week if we are to take all 3 points from the game.

Leaving our best player out is lunacy.
He has no been the best player in the celtic games .Ah dont know if i am being to harsh on the boy as he is only 20 but you need diggers and fighters at parkhead but dont know if he has got that.

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Davies
Barisic
Jack
Raskin
Cantwell
Kent
Sakala
Morelos

Bring Tillman on, need Sakala with his pace

This would be my team, only replacing Tillman for Kent. I don't fear them, but us switching off, which we always do against them.

Long as we have a go at them.

We have nothing to lose at this stage in the season. A win over them will hopefully settle Beale in knowing he can do it.

Greegs

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Raskin
Jack
Cantwell

Sakala
Tillman
Kent

Might we go three/five at the back,
then jack, Tillman, Cantwell, Kent, Sakala? Perhaps not, but I doubt Raskin will play and not sure we have enough through the middle otherwise.

Beale has switched to 3 at the back for last 20 minutes of last two games. Not the team I would pick but can't help think he is going to try 3 at the back with something like:

Mcgregor

Souttar
Goldson
Davies

Tav
Jack
Cantwell
Tillman
Barisiç

Kent
Sakala

I don't see how else he gets Tillman and Sakala in the team.

Might we go three/five at the back,
then jack, Tillman, Cantwell, Kent, Sakala? Perhaps not, but I doubt Raskin will play and not sure we have enough through the middle otherwise.
Have posted the same as this right under your suggestion. I think he has been building to 3 at the back for a few weeks

He has no been the best player in the celtic games .Ah dont know if i am being to harsh on the boy as he is only 20 but you need diggers and fighters at parkhead but dont know if he has got that.
Several in that team have shown time and time again they're not up for a fight imo. I don't think Tillman is worse for it than them.

Don’t think we will but I’d love to see Tillman as the main striker. Jack and Raskin a must also. Sakala will cause problems for them

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Barisic

Jack
Raskin

Cantwell
Tillman
Kent

Morelos

Raskin won’t be available to start though so it’ll be Lundstram in midfield which is chronic. If Colak starts we would be aswell not playing the game, he will do nothing at their place

If he picks a striker then it should be Morelos over Colak every day of the week.

However, I was really disappointed by Morelos' effort today. We got hee haw from him truth be told.
Alfie was awful today mate. He needs stood down in all honesty. imo.

He’s the best we have unfortunately. He opens space up for runners. Roofe is out and Colak is really average, it’s just how it is
He really doesn't, did you watch him today mate? Brutal.

He's miles off it.

I'd start Colak, get the ball down each flank and fire it in.

Alfie was awful today mate. He needs stood down in all honesty. imo.

One shot at 2-0 apart(and TBF it was a good effort) he gave us absolutely nothing.

He's going through the motions now. A real shame it's came to this.

He really doesn't, did you watch him today mate? Brutal.

He's miles off it.

I'd start Colak, get the ball down each flank and fire it in.
He’s been off it for awhile which is why I said best we have unfortunately. Colak isn’t good enough mate, I wish he was but he isn’t. That performance at Motherwell the other week was bordering on diabolical. The opportunity he had to square the ball for an easy goal and he struck it wide himself with a decision I still can’t wrap my head around, deary me.

Good finisher but he’s like a man down when not scoring, as odd as that may sound. We won’t be firing balls into their box next week either. They’re going to flood us for the entire first half I think, we have to hope we can stand up to them and not let them score early, because we have no fan backing in that dump.

I love how we are all being mad optimistic on this Saturday evening and pretending Lundstram won’t be starting

Don’t think we will but I’d love to see Tillman as the main striker. Jack and Raskin a must also. Sakala will cause problems for them
Part of me agrees part of me doesnt....I think he can play upfront but has he quite got the experience/confidence to do it in a must win game...could knock his development should he flounder....ffs consider he is head and shoulders our best player this season he doesn't half have his critics and I think they'd go after him should he have an anonymous game.

Back