Bassey money
55 again
SCF
Ungrateful
Careful what you wish for.
Spivs

Wilson Out.
Robertson Out.
In many workplaces around the country they would’ve been moved on for their performances and lack of success.

You've just judged him a few posts ago lumping him in with Matando ffs
Well a bit of news for you pal, they're not going anywhere. Fire that in yer pipe and spark it up. :):):)

And yourself, nor any of the usual anti UB cry babies on here will never, ever have any bearing on that, unlucky. :)
Great response - you seem happy.
Personally they are a f:::::g embarrassment.

400 weans jumping up and down and protesting about everything from the club to the government to the police.

They turn on players if the don’t wave to them at the end of a game.

Are they happy about anything?

Like spoilt wee brats who want everything now. Do they remember our financial problems? The director of football has had limited funds and had had to take risks on players who might make it to the top. Unless someone had serious amounts of money to spend we need to keep trying to get it right.
Careful, you upset the weans supporters on here.
Common sense is not permitted.

Like spoilt wee brats who want everything now. Do they remember our financial problems? The director of football has had limited funds and had had to take risks on players who might make it to the top. Unless someone had serious amounts of money to spend we need to keep trying to get it right.
The year will be 2035 and some fans will still cast up 2012 as if it has any relevance

We’ve won a league, got to the last 16 in the Europa twice and the other year made a European final.

Our budget dwarfs every single team aside from Celtic. Celtic themselves have only beaten us twice in domestic cups since Gerrard joined meaning diddy teams put us out - these teams have a fraction of our budget. Then you look at the reason we’re trailing by 9 points when the leagues the worst standard it’s been in years

Finally, we were able to spend circa £12m this summer, every team aside from Celtic would dream of spending 20% of that. Limited funds? No the funds were there, Wilson squandered the funds available

I always get the feeling with the Union Bears these days that these banners, silent protests etc are more about their own little agendas and aggrevience

They definitely need a leader. Perhaps someone with a cool head and calmer demeanour.

Our fanbase is splintered.

Seville showed that as one we have an unbelievable fanbase but that has been broken this season.

Instead of kicking on we have regressed.

Poor signings, Champions League embarrassment, soundbites telling the support that the CL isn't the money maker we think it is, the failure to sack Gio sooner, yet another cup final lost and now for the second season running our aim is to stop the tramps from getting the treble.

We have supporters stuck in the 90s convinced we destroyed the tramps with 9 in a row when in fact the trophy count since then reads very differently.

We have supporters convinced we are still suffering from 2012.

We have supporters who see nothing wrong with the current running of the club.

We have supporters who want action taken at boardroom level.

We are at war with each other and I don't see a figure at the club who can unite us.

In my opinion we are facing a monumental rebuild that won't take one summer. Far too many players needing moved on who we won't get money for. We are already on the FFP watchlist.

Failure to invest in the squad after 55 is costing us and will do for a while yet.

I can't accept 'we played in a major European final a few months ago' excuse some people spout anymore. We didn't win it so it doesn't matter. We have all watched the team this season and they are poor. The other teams in the league outwith the tramps are so poor it shouldn't be seen as an achievement that Beale is unbeaten it should be the standard expectation now.

Robertson and Wilson won't be going anywhere. The club is filled with back patters who tell each other they are doing a great job.

Standards that shouldn't be accepted at Ibrox are common place now.

Seville showed that as one we have an unbelievable fanbase but that has been broken this season.

Poor signings, Champions League embarrassment, soundbites telling the support that the CL isn't the money maker we think it is, the failure to sack Gio sooner, yet another cup final lost and now for the second season running our aim is to stop the tramps from getting the treble.

We have supporters stuck in the 90s convinced we destroyed the tramps with 9 in a row when in fact the trophy count since then reads very differently.

We are at war with each other and I don't see a figure at the club who can unite us.

In my opinion we are facing a monumental rebuild that won't take one summer. Far too many players needing moved on who we won't get money for. We are already on the FFP watchlist.

Failure to invest in the squad after 55 is costing us and will do for a while yet.

I can't accept 'we played in a major European final a few months ago' excuse some people spout anymore. We didn't win it so it doesn't matter. We have all watched the team this season and they are poor. The other teams in the league outwith the tramps are so poor it shouldn't be seen as an achievement that Beale is unbeaten it should be the standard expectation now.

Robertson and Wilson won't be going anywhere. The club is filled with back patters who tell each other they are doing a great job.

And people still living on 55 even though that was now 2 seasons ago and Celtic will likely have 55 in no time.

55 is done, over , no more

Fans and the board need to shut up about it as it’s holding us back, every negative point someone respond Awh what about 55 as if it’s relevant

You don't make much sense.

You note we are on the FFP watch list. Then complain we should have invested more in the team after 55. Money we did not have.

You don't make much sense.

You note we are on the FFP watch list. Then complain we should have invested more in the team after 55. Money we did not have.
We weren't on the watch list then and ultimately the failure to invest when we could have cost us a CL spot that season.

It's all knock on effects from poor decisions made. Mistakes we cannot afford to make.

The rights and wrongs the UB do have been well covered. While I think they let themselves down at times I generally think they are trying to improve the atmosphere and colour at Ibrox. My gripe about yesterday though is that after our second goal they never missed a beat in the chant they were singing and didn't really respond to it. It was a good few minutes later that they started the Malik chant and by that time the moment had gone. There have been numerous posts here over the last few years commenting about European teams' Ultras just going through a repertoire and not responding to the action on the pitch and it would be a shame if the UB are modelling themselves on these robotic groups.

Great response - you seem happy.
Personally they are a f:::::g embarrassment.

400 weans jumping up and down and protesting about everything from the club to the government to the police.

They turn on players if the don’t wave to them at the end of a game.

Are they happy about anything?
Very true nail on the heads. Kids making an arse of themselves most of the time.

I always get the feeling with the Union Bears these days that these banners, silent protests etc are more about their own little agendas and aggrevience

They definitely need a leader. Perhaps someone with a cool head and calmer demeanour.
Defo not as positive since the previous leader left. Was discussing yesterday and most want their vivid and vital support not FtPolis black jackets and abuse. Leave the poor behavior to the paedos

We weren't on the watch list then and ultimately the failure to invest when we could have cost us a CL spot that season.

It's all knock on effects from poor decisions made. Mistakes we cannot afford to make.

I love these posters that talk about how we never invested last summer, we stood still etc as if they have a second clue what they're on about B-)

There was 21 million reasons why we couldnt invest as you would have liked us too.

That's funny because the entire away end joined in the protest at Fir Park a few weeks back.

Go back and look at the footage.

I was there mate.
Plenty held them up and plenty didn't.

It's an irrelevance in the grander scheme of things.
The team are playing well and as players are returning from injury, the squad is looking far stronger.

I'll judge things at the end of the season.

I love these posters that talk about how we never invested last summer, we stood still etc as if they have a second clue what they're on about B-)

There was 21 million reasons why we couldnt invest as you would have liked us too.
You don't think we could've spent money on a striker that we were in dire need of?

21 million reasons and we still paid to get Aaron Ramsey on loan.

We always seem to find an excuse for everything.

You don't think we could've spent money on a striker that we were in dire need of?

Ramsey cost a massive £0.00 to get on loan.

And a £21million loss isn't an excuse there mate, its actual facts.

Hahahaha how long can this continue to be dragged up ffs, has absolutely zero relevance.

Did you read the accounts after the 55 season? After Covid, the directors were still having to put money in just to keep the lights on.

Did you read the accounts after the 55 season? After Covid, the directors were still having to put money in just to keep the lights on.
Mismanagement.

Sell Morelos and Kent after the 55 season and your losses will look a lot better.

With Helander, Morelos and Kent all looking to leave this season that's roughly £12m on transfers we are losing out on.

Don't try and tell me those in charge know what they're doing.

As I said. There's always an excuse for the board.

After you win a league by 25 points, it doesn't usually suggest you need a massive overhaul. Hindsight might.

No even read the Sunday Papers yet, as I've been reading through this thread, in fact looking across to my Black Labrador, the poor devil's sitting wi his legs crossed needing a pee.

Joking aside, it's been a really interesting debate, while sitting on one side, I can see both sides o' the argument, particularly as people are very passionate about 'their side' of the argument. At the end of the day, I can't see there being any change (for now) with Stewart Robertson or Ross Wilson, but what happens from next season, if Rangers are once again trailing 'the other team' and success isn't coming in our direction, things might be very different.

As we all know football's very much a results driven business, I would expect this to be the same upstairs. If we don't start generating more success on the park (whatever the Directors class as success), there's obviously going to be a hit on the club financially. If this occurs then you'd expect someone to be held accountable. Irrespective of what anyone thinks, if you've got a substantial investment in any business, you're not going to stand back and watch your investment going down the drain and not act. The guys at the top of Rangers are there because they're successful businessmen and have made numerous decisions throughout their lives, both popular and unpopular to achieve that success. They're well aware of how the supporters feel and the issues that have been raised by the Union Bears and others. This is just my opinion (rightly or wrongly). I don't think that either Stewart Robertson or Ross Wilson are stupid, they're also well aware of the unrest and the need for things to improve, or changes may possibly be made. Wilson in particular would have to be daft (which he's not) to know things really have to improve in regards to signings and players out.

To me, Michael Beale stated he works well with Wilson and has obviously had quite a few discussions with him on what he needs and players he wants to move on. As supporters we're not daft either, there needs to be an improvement on the park and be pushing for success. To be fair, Michael Beale's given the team that belief back to win games, but we're still missing that spark, bit o' class, but signs are good with how the recent signings are performing. We've not got the finance available that 'the other team have got', but we know well they still have the 'biscuit box' mentality and won't spend big for players.

We're in a country who believes in free speech, and I'm all for voicing your opinion and as I've said many times, that's exactly what forums are for. As I said, I honestly don't think there'll be any changes with Robertson or Wilson this season, but if things don't improve, well ........

I'm away to walk the dug, he's quite chuffed about that.

Hahahaha how long can this continue to be dragged up ffs, has absolutely zero relevance.
It will be "dragged up" as long as it's relevant, will it not; are you suggesting that limits to our finances, in the wider world of football, no longer apply?

Mismanagement.

Sell Morelos and Kent after the 55 season and your losses will look a lot better.

With Helander, Morelos and Kent all looking to leave this season that's roughly £12m on transfers we are losing out on.

Don't try and tell me those in charge know what they're doing.

As I said. There's always an excuse for the board.
Sell them to who? What bids were turned down for those players after 55? You said we were desperate for a striker, yet you want to sell Morelos?? Not making much sense.

We were miles ahead in 2021, the board are at fault for the decline since, but 2012 right?
We were ahead on the pitch - so the Dhims went out and spent circa £50m over the next 2 seasons to our circa £20m. We couldn't match that because they had stockpiled so much cash in our absence. In truth, we are quite fortunate that they waited so long, or 55 may not have come along when it did.

We were ahead on the pitch - so the Dhims went out and spent circa £50m over the next 2 seasons to our circa £20m. We couldn't match that because they had stockpiled so much cash in our absence. In truth, we are quite fortunate that they waited so long, or 55 may not have come along when it did.
If you’re wanting a grown up discussion, using the word “dhims” isn't credible you child.

Irrelevant what Celtic spent, the board appointed a manager who cost us the league. last season and gave new deals to players who are done.

If you’re wanting a grown up discussion, using the word “dhims” isn't credible you child.

Irrelevant what Celtic spent, the board appointed a manager who cost us the league. last season and gave new deals to players who are done.
Not exactly the response of someone wanting a 'grown up discussion' is it? Its an easy enough discussion without being a prick about it. Indeed, its been gone over a hundred times in other threads.

I will continue to refer to them however I choose thank you very much.

Again, I will repeat what I’ve said previously. If we’re going to use budgets as the reason we’re trailing Celtic then why is the same premise not applied to other SPFL teams who’ve taken points off us? Our budgets dwarf theirs

We’ve spent £12m+ this season on new players, other teams other than Celtic would bite your hand off for 20% of that. So the reason we’re behind them is because we’ve failed to beat teams with a fraction of the budget we have, whilst Celtic steamroller them

Also, since Gerrard came to rangers in 2018, Celtic have only beaten us in 2 domestic cup competitions yet we’ve only won, one domestic cup. Do you want to talk about budgets again?

Again, I will repeat what I’ve said previously. If we’re going to use budgets as the reason we’re trailing Celtic then why is the same premise not applied to other SPFL teams who’ve taken points off us? Our budgets dwarf theirs

We’ve spent £12m+ this season on new players, other teams other than Celtic would bite your hand off for 20% of that. So the reason we’re behind them is because we’ve failed to beat teams with a fraction of the budget we have, whilst Celtic steamroller them

Also, since Gerrard came to rangers in 2018, Celtic have only beaten us in 2 domestic cup competitions yet we’ve only won, one domestic cup. Do you want to talk about budgets again?
As I assume you well know, its a bit more nuanced than that. Otherwise for virtually their entire histories neither of the Old Firm would ever lose to anyone else. That's not the case and it never has been (though it feels like it with that lot right now). Little point comparing expenditure between us and the minnows, its the comparative discrepancies between the only two teams capable of winning the title that matters.

Back