Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 13:30 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

cant wait for the ‘we go again‘ quote coming up in after match interviews. If I never heard from anyone of them again it would be too soon

What was Beale trying to achieve in that last 20 minutes - throw on matondo and sakala and give them both free rolls to run all over the place.

Once again they were there for the taking and we have failed miserably. I give up!

Sick to the back teeth watching the same things happen over and over in these games. Shoot ourselves in the foot defending and nothing whatsoever going forward. It’s bloody grim. End of the season can’t come soon enough.

Unless Beale does something drastic, like butcher this squad right back to the bones, he'll be on the scrapheap like the rest of our managers since Walter.

How anyone coming into this club trust these players. Hearts of mice and without doubt the worst group of "leaders" we've had in at least 50 years.

There’s no legislating for individual or collective brain farts on the field - MB needs more time but not setting the heather alight so far
There is mate when it happens game after game involving the same players.

He needs the closed season but if he goes with the same backlime, especially the 2 full backs then we will absolutely see the same again next season.

Beale has next season or out on his arse he goes.

That squad are pathetic, so much shite in that team.

If Beale doesn’t overhaul and offers contracts to any of those losers he’s done.

Needs to be ruthless.

We’re sitting here talking as if the manager is completely powerless to change this. That’s nonsense. And it’s daft to absolve him of all responsibility.

He knew after 2 OF games these players couldn’t play this game plan against them. And he’s not changed it.

And I’m beginning to think nobody in the coaching team has told our players that Celtic like to press and capitalise on mistakes. It just can’t be the players. There is a lack of preparation here that stems from the coaching team.
There is only so much Beale can do with this group. Too many have chucked it. A board, scouting dept, have fucked us over and Beale is trying to piece it all together. If you ask me, he's done a fairly decent job since coming in. I get why he keeps going to Kent and Morelos for the experience. Look what happens when Sakala, colak etc get brought in...

It’s like a bad movie on repeat. Play half decent then have a complete brain fart. They then just see the game out as our attack miss more than they score. Sakala has now missed the same sitter two games in a row at Hampden. They score that. Simples.

Mental that folk think the defence doesn't need surgery like the rest of the side. We need an entire new defence. Try and at least get a solid foundation, who are switched on and follow opposition players. We'll go nowhere unless the defence/keeper are removed. 5/5 of them need replaced. Harsh but true.

They knew the game was done after they scored. Jota walked off knowing it was done.

Says a lot about the mentality of our players.

This place is a psychologists wet dream.

Beaten 1-0 with a Sakala sitter thrown in for good measure. Hardly a GvB special OF is it?

Not many positives but a pretty close match.

So many melodramatic adults on here.

Don't like getting beaten by them at any level but less of the hysterics please.
We weren't too far out the game at any time.
Sheer stupidity for their goal and lacking real punch up front.
Can envisage at least 5/6 won't be regulars next season.Whether we can afford upgrades is another matter.

Back