MOTM Poll Rangers v Hearts - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Season was done. Be lying if I said I cared about that late goal albeit it was sloppy as feck and summed us up this season tbh

Good to see all 5 getting a good reception at the end too tbh. They’ve all contributed to some unreal highs in the past few years

3 times in 60 seconds prior to that goal we gave the ball away cheaply starting with tavs rediculous throw in.
30 seconds on the clock and he throws it straight to a hearts defender.wtf .
and jack....my god ,yet again has cost us a late goal. sick of it tbh.
Reason I turned the telly off with 10 mins to go.
No confidence in this group of players seeing
out a game :mad:

The subs disrupted the game but Beale wanted to give as many as possible a run out during the last home game of the season.

Couldn't give a %^*& about that result. Would rather we won obviously, but it changes nothing. In fact it does no harm for that performance to serve as a massive reminder of the level of change that is required this summer. No room for complacency. Cantwell and Raskin are looking great, Souttar and Ridvan are looking promising, Tav has finished the season pretty well, McCrorie has looked capable but we still need a new keeper. That's it. Everything else is a major question mark going into next season, and our deficiencies both in defence and in front of goal remain glaring.

no learned anything new, can't finish our supper and leaky at the back, still only one game left.
MB's made progress now he can make major surgery to the squad, I am quite positive for next season

Disappointing end to a meaningless game, that probably sums up our season.

A bit of dust must have got in my eye when Alfie was being subbed. That was the highlight of the 90 for me. I felt a goal was coming from him tonight but once again Beale subbed him too early. If only Matondo's pass had not been so heavy, and Sakala would stop thinking about shooting himself all the time and learn to spot another player's run, it could have been the perfect end to Alfredo's Rangers career. Still at least he has the memory of another stupid undeserved booking to look back on in his final match. :rolleyes:

Inability to play as a team. Time after time. Squad needs gutted…very few worthy of being kept. Serial bottlers. But…we go again! :D

Pathetic tactics from Beale taking your CB off with half an hour to go, hope more departures are happening and especially with a certain striker and centre mid
Pathetic lol away you go. Absolute meaningless game. Annoying to give it away at the end but we lost that from Tav throwing it straight to a Hearts player with 30 seconds to go and Jack passing it straight to a Hearts player with even less to go. Nothing to do with Beale that they both do that.

Warra performance from McGregor & Morelos …

Great players in their day, which was a long, long time ago. Rangers will be better off next season without the current versions of both.

Good send-off for the Famous Five.
Hope they all do well in the next stage of their careers wherever that may be.

People who live in a constant state of rage need to chill out man. Honestly couldn’t care less we conceded late there, game was a dead rubber. And who really cares what clothes the players leaving are wearing ffs :)) If they aren’t playing they can wear whatever they like.
Thankfully a totally different reaction in the stadium for the farewell appearances.

Which wouldn’t tell the true tale. They only consistently dropped points in dead rubbers after ruthlessly opening up a major gap compared to us who just seemed to stumble around and drop points left right and centre at times this season. Do not be fooled by them not turning up in meaningless games.
Fair enough.good point

Honestly where do folk find the energy to be angry!? Hearts needed 3 points tonight, we treated it like a friendly. It's the end of the season. Changes are on the horizon. Take a day aff.
That rotten unprofessional approach at the end to the game has cost us dear many times when it really mattered and I'm still scarred with them. Remember St Johnstone in the cup ? Rangers teams should not be losing last second goals at home when we're ahead - we badly need to get that mentality ingrained.

Why was Tav rushing to take a quick throwin with 1 min to go.
Exactly mate,any oither team leading a game would be wasting 30 seconds at least to kill things .
wtf does our captain do,straight to them which ,while not solely responsible led to the passsage of play and the equaliser .
Doesn't matter in the scheme of things but i'm truely sick of our incompetence and lack of game management.

Pathetic lol away you go. Absolute meaningless game. Annoying to give it away at the end but we lost that from Tav throwing it straight to a Hearts player with 30 seconds to go and Jack passing it straight to a Hearts player with even less to go. Nothing to do with Beale.
Nothing to do with Beale, Who decided to play with one recognised CB for 30 mins at 2-1. Awe aye the manager but hey it doesn't matter if you win I suppose as long as you try eh

Honestly hope none of yous are on meds for blood pressure.

Sitting in the gaff raging about drawing a dead rubber game against a side that literally had to win tonight.

B-)

Warra performance from McGregor & Morelos …

Great players in their day, which was a long, long time ago. Rangers will be better off next season without the current versions of both.
What you mean like a year ago when McGregor was saving us right left and centre in Europa or Morelos was rag dolling £25million pound defenders like they were a chew toy? Its not that long ago really.

Back