Bernadette's manager

What a fucking tosser.
Did someone not try and knock him out recently, not condoning that behaviour but I can see why.

Not watching anything with that Eastern European rapist-looking dick.

What does he say"?

Everyone connected with that club has serious mental problems.

Much like fat Ange he's also played the poor wee immigrant card at times as well.

Brass neck, skimmed through the comments on twitter and the horde is loving it, we would be cringing, oh and every second reply isn't a bear not like when we post something its full of they runts.

Not watching anything with that Eastern European rapist-looking dick.

What does he say"?

Did somebody say Bulgarian rapist?

gn16.jpg

Does he not realise it's the women's team he manages?

It's played in front of small crowds and most people are fairly indifferent to it.

No offence to our own women.

What a fucking tosser.
Did someone not try and knock him out recently, not condoning that behaviour but I can see why.
Nobody at the time asked why our coach suddenly lost his mind and tried to stuck the head on him - not something one generally does for absolutely no reason, unless they're a total banger.

The wee prick clearly said or did something to provoke it, I'm sure there have been other incidents when others have reacted aggressively towards him for no apparent reason.

So he's a prick, and he's a sly one as well, with the innocent "what did I do" patter thereafter.

A club like no other.

Weirdos and nonces galore
With a touch of cheating thrown in, last week they made sure they kicked off 6 minutes later than us just incase one of their players had to fall down in the box, even more worrying ,why did the officials allow it ? Rhats

Back