Andy Walker gives up Sky Scottish coverage

alan-pardew-dance.gif

No doubt to be replaced by someone more intelligent, informative and impartial, guess that doesn't rule anyone out.

Is TLB available !

What a start to the weekend. A horrible little scrote who has been right at the forefront of witch hunts against our players for years. Get him to fcuk.

About fucking time.

It'll get worse with Sutton though.

Both Walker try and insinuate things during commentary, and aim to create narratives. Walker's problem is he's thick as shit in the neck of a bottle, Sutton is better at being a snide.

Former Celtic striker, Andy Walker confirmed that he is leaving the major broadcasting sports channel’s Scottish division this season.

Speaking on The Go Radio Football Show, Walker said, “I did sign off last night. That will be my last Sky game in Scotland. I’m hoping to retain all the English games that I do.
Fukkin brutal and also a very bias little fellow . Sutton getting the job ? Or Lennon

Not a chance of Sutton commentating on our games other than Old Firms. Maybe see Coisty doing all of ours now.

He became a complete self parody, describing what he wanted to see when reality was right in front of your eyes!

His voice also travelled through me like the charge off an electric fence.

Will that other idiot Crocker still be involved?

Back