Andy Walker gives up Sky Scottish coverage

Delighted to hear that, he was absolutely rotten. Even if Sutton replaces him, another absolute t1t, rather him than Walker.

Another one bites the dust but unfortunately the replacement is equally, if not more, odious. Still, a bit of good news is welcome.

Yahoo replaced by Yahoo so we're not much better off. Still glad to see him go though!

Wee pinched faced rhat boy. I’ll never forget his time on radio snyde in 2012 you could almost hear him spurt off mic. Horrible bigot of a man.

Former Celtic striker, Andy Walker confirmed that he is leaving the major broadcasting sports channel’s Scottish division this season.

Speaking on The Go Radio Football Show, Walker said, “I did sign off last night. That will be my last Sky game in Scotland. I’m hoping to retain all the English games that I do.

I'm heading into the bomb shelter here and I wasn't exactly his biggest fan, but I don't think he was that bad for someone who was Celtic through and through. I think he tried to be impartial and was pretty bland if anything.

Not sure I can be arsed with Sutton's shock-jock headline-grabbing nonsense.

mowing-lawn.gif

Good to get shot of him, will be brutal if Sutton is on commentary though.

Why can’t they just put Ally on our games?

Let’s be candid.

Ally works for Sky, BT and Amazon.

It’s lucrative for him (and that’s not a criticism, English audiences love him and he must make easy money)

Absolutely splendid. Until ....

They replace him with another rhabid.
Ah %^*&, Sutton.
Another lady's front bottom.

Anyway, time to chill out and read a cool story/staunchness Bro.

Ayrshire pub goers will remember a Andy Walker who played keyboard, and sang in pubs at the weekends.

Used to shake my head when I saw my local (4ways), chalk board.

Saturday night, come and join us with Andy Walker, sing and dance the night away. Aye right.. He was probably a bear, I never even asked. :)

I got a carry out and sat in my room, and refused to go to the meeting place for getting the taxis in to the toon, and then met up with others at the dancing/pulling places getting my own lift/taxi.

You young ones don't know the meaning of hard.

That's how hard us auld kunts were back in the day.

I just closed my eyes and silently said yes there.

This is a thing, lets not be kidded.

I know it's swings and roundabouts but i just couldn't take that stuff anymore.

Beyond favouritism gadz.

Former Celtic striker, Andy Walker confirmed that he is leaving the major broadcasting sports channel’s Scottish division this season.

Speaking on The Go Radio Football Show, Walker said, “I did sign off last night. That will be my last Sky game in Scotland. I’m hoping to retain all the English games that I do.

If you are on the English games wanker, I'm putting the volume off while watching them also.

Ya prick.

Back