Match Thread Norway 1-2 Scotland - Final result

accidental kick from someone when in the pool.
Luckily I still have them and will see what can be done when I get home regards getting them put back in.
They can do wonders nowadays.Back then my Dentist (NHS) yanked the broken teeth and filled the damaged. Now I am in Americaland I have various bridges and crowns to look like a full set!!

So I’m wrong that I’m not giving up on my National Team because some prick in a crowd of thousands has a stupid flag with them? Plenty of normal sane people in the Scotland support.
They’re not just the minority in the crowd either. Let the little cretins wave their shitty little flag, it’s all they have left thanks to their 19th Century Terrorist compatriots like Yousless.

Hope all the Scotland cynics and doomsday merchants are hiking on their words now, only downside for me was that stupid republic of Scotland flag in the crowd, Bheasts no doubt!

My issue is when I attend Hampden and wankers are booing Rangers playing for Scotland when their names are read out. I should be standing with like minded people who shouldn't care who plays for who. I'd never think of booing McGregor as his name is read out. For example.

I'm glad Scotland won tonight, and I hope they win the next one, but this bitterness we all experience, runs deep. That's my struggle.

better man than me, I think about it every time

What’s this?

Screenshot-20230617-192234-Samsung-Internet.jpg

I'm actually quite happy Scotland won but it's shite like that and the fact the TA absolutely HATE Rangers players playing for our country really puts me off getting behind our national team too much!
Just makes them look even more daft going mental at Kenny McLean's winner due to the fact he's a well known blue nose that doesn't hide his love of the bears.

Twats.

Aside from the tedious shouts of his being a closet Yahoo, he’s quite evidently done a tremendous job.

If he takes Scotland to the Euros from this group it will be a superb achievement.
As long as he learns from his mistakes the last time out, and play for the win against the other weakest team

We where terrible and the ref was a fucking disgrace.
Showed grit to get the result and 2 very good goals.Looked better with Gilmour and McClean and Haaland went off lol.

The game against Ireland last year, clearly heard Scotland fans booing Ryan Jack's name, as did my son, not trying to be a martyr here mate, but it is a thing. And it boils my piss.
Never heard that. You probably sat near some isolated sheepshaggers. Not representative of the crowd that game.

We should show Norway absolutely no respect at Hampden. We were miles from our best tonight and still got the 3 points.

Clarke has established a real club feeling with the players. Doing a magnificent job.

Il be booking accommodation in Germany

wtf just happened there. not watched the game as on the cooncil telly, so flicked onto the bbc web site to check the score a few times.

in one way, thats a great result but just cant stand clarke and the jacobite anti rangers shite the tranny army comes out with.

We should show Norway absolutely no respect at Hampden. We were miles from our best tonight and still got the 3 points.

Clarke has established a real club feeling with the players. Doing a magnificent job.

Il be booking accommodation in Germany
Is it possible that you'd know where in Germany to book right now? It's a big place. :D

Never heard that. You probably sat near some isolated sheepshaggers. Not representative of the crowd that game.
Correct mate. Never once heard it. And people that let the actions of the odd individual remove their joy from something baffle me.

There are certain flags/songs at Ibrox that i dont like and even more things from individuals. The thought of that making me stop loving watching Scotland is ludicrous

Wins against Cyprus and Georgia takes us to 15 points.

Maximum Norway can get is 16.

They'd need to beat Spain to have a chance of taking it to the final match.

I'm booking up to Germany.
Remember the last time we went away to Georgia needing a win and Chesney played for a draw? We're only 3 games in

Now that I've finished ranting :D

What I will admit, Steve Clark, he's getting a tune out of the players.

Back