Another attack on the club/fans MOH in sectarian abuse scandal.

MOH doesn't get a game for us, hung out to dry and now of all times he's all over SM in a chapel, aye no bother.

It seems like a deliberate set up in the HOPE that it will attract the dregs of our support to be stupid enough to react to it.

It was like dealing with the Shinner’s handbook of excuses and deflection.

Catholic Celtic supporters are the group with the biggest problem with Catholic Rangers players or supporters. It dilutes their agenda and the narrative that they have built up over decades.
The abuse of O’Halloran is as likely to have come from Celtic fans on Twitter as anyone else, maybe more likely in my experience.
You wouldn't want to be robbing them of their victim status now, would you.

I can’t believe some of the stuff I’m reading about this. Rather than wishing that these morons would stop associating themselves with our club some people are angry at the club’s PR. I’m not interested in what that lot are up to. If they are abusive towards their own players then that’s their problem, I’m not interested in reading them about either to provide some justification for what some idiots masquerading as our fans do. PR is irrelevant here, someone claiming to support our club has posted ridiculous abuse towards a player who is doing something positive in the community. Whatever religion you follow, you should be able to respect others and recognise someone trying to do something good without all this agenda drivel. Fair enough for folk not to rate him as a player but some of the stuff around him is a complete embarrassment.

We have just employed a manager who went to a catholic school, will he be abused if he chooses to go back and visit one day and gets his photo taken? It wouldn’t be that surprising would it and anyone doing it should be exposed for being from the gutter. Sick listening to some of the justification for elements of our support. If we want better PR maybe people should stop embarrassing us.

Yes he wants out and no one will take on his salary so this way he gets a pay off?

As I said that’s the cynic in me talking the reality is his priest put him on the spot and they can’t seem to say no to these people.

Would you not agree he would know it would cause a stooshie with some of our fans?

But why should it cause a problem?

There's enough bullshit being fired at our club without this nonsense.

But why should it cause a problem?

There's enough bullshit being fired at our club without this nonsense.

We all know why it caused a problem let’s not kid ourselves on ffs a Rangers player pictured in a chapel talking up catholic schools publicly what could go wrong:D

You are a Jehovah then ?.

And here's you puttin us in our place about religion.

I’m a Christian actually :D

In all seriousness
People’s religion doesn’t bother me. I think some of the stuff is a bit OTT but who am I to judge.
I have an irrational dislike of Celtic (not Catholics)

I think it was a trap.
Post a photo of himself in a chapel.
Attract some sectarian abuse from a few bigots and claim he was force out because of his religious believes.
The truth is he was just not good enough as a player.
I never heard him getting any abuse at Ibrox.

So unless you join a certain website there has been no real abuse of this player based on religion, just like the hundreds of other catholic Rangers players that have went before him.

Now if Rangers fans were hanging dolls dressed as the pope from the rafters at Ibrox. :rolleyes:

I haven’t heard it and that’s despite him being dreadful. I’ve heard everything shouted at him being pish Etc etc . But not once regards his religion. So it obviously doesn’t happen.

Have you seen 6 million Jews murdered in the holocaust? Personally seen it?
Have you seen someone come back from the dead?

Did these things just not happen because Shamrock didn’t see them?

Look this constructed bad press from the media will never stop, but we could at least get some satisfaction, if the club for once came out and set the agenda, the supporters would back them to the hilt,we are just looking for a bit of leadership for christ sake. Let's go Rangers.

You wouldn't want to be robbing them of their victim status now, would you.
:D:D

The guy was an absolute hoot - football support came up at a party and when I said Rangers he was visibly shocked. Then I met him a couple of months later when my son started school and my wife & I were having a chat with him and his wife in a coffee shop after we dropped them all for their first day.... they left but then he tore back in and asked me, “Do you realise your son is going to school with all these Tims?”
I just burst out laughing at him and told him to get on with his day.

My wife was Catholic and utterly appalled at him. Unfortunately my wife passed away a few years ago and I kept the kids at the school as it is a great school.
I’m now with a girl from Kerry and it turns out that most proper Irish have a special loathing of NI Nationalists and their ways.
I had no idea but applaud her judgement.

The victimhood status really does exist all in their own heads. The years have taught me that Celtic fans really are fucking mental.

I really couldn’t care less what O’Halloran does in his spare time, whether he goes to chapel or goes to Tesco.

I’ve seen some abuse directed at him on Twitter but I will stress that having looked at the people (and their profiles) that are abusing him it would appear to be a certain knuckle dragging element of people who support Rangers and it is certainly not indicative of the wider support and the supporters that I know.

I believe it’s a story blown out of proportion but we can’t sit here and pretend that there aren’t people within our support that will react in a certain way when they see one of our players doing something such as this.

It’s up to the rest of us to make clear that this isn’t the view of the Rangers support and that anyone is welcome at our football club.

Bears reacting to this stuff are doing exactly what the haters want - turning a complete non-story into a story to use against us ffs.
These people need to be called out because the only thing they're doing is damaging Rangers.

If we're going to take the fight to them, we need to get wiser, especially with the world wide spotlight on us, and using this fact to our advantage.

Surely you can see it is those who reacted that have the problem. We have some way to go to rid ourselves if this shite. Lawell will be coming in his pants. Our fans helping him out yet again. There is no limit to human stupidity.
I honestly wonder about the mentality of some of our fans.

Here's how the world works for the hard of thinking.

You get people of all intellectual ability from several mental handicap through the to genius. (Let's ignore the cross over theories for now)

Mentally challenged mentally challengeds abuse orange lodges, Jews, protestants and Rangers.

Mentally challenged Rangers fans generally go after the chapel and Catholics.

So how is that my fault. Your fault. Rangers fault. Celtics fault or even said mentally challenged loonballs fault?

It's only Rangers fault because we should have a PR team capable of comparing this behaviour and getting it out there.

Someone at Rangers should be doing the journalists job. Or at the very least a contracted third party.
Almost word for word story about a mentally challenged and Bitton and demand it is printed or action will be taken.

All this reporting of what Rangers have done since Sunday yet no mention of what happened to Shay Logan and the racist tauntants he received from certain Celtic players and their fans. At least the Scotsman is half covering it
Yets no mention of the problems or racist comments from Celtic players or fans in the past and the comments in the bottom are in full denial -
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...ne-carded-at-end-of-celtic-aberdeen-1-4739340

Yet this video you can clearly hear the abuse he gets and wait until the last 5seconds

O’Halloran has spent the bulk of his career in Scottish Football, went to catholic school and has lived in Glasgow for 2 years.

He knows exactly what the response would be to this.

This is an absolute set-up. It’s disturbing that people in our support still can’t see things like this.

O’Halloran has spent the bulk of his career in Scottish Football, went to catholic school and has lived in Glasgow for 2 years.

He knows exactly what the response would be to this.

This is an absolute set-up. It’s disturbing that people in our support still can’t see things like this.

By all accounts he is a Catholic who actually goes to mass etc. Is he then supposed to stop going just because he signed for us?

What's disturbing is fans abusing him. Who actually cares what he does, if he's a Catholic or not.

do they get altar boys who were abused in the past to go into chapels to tell the current generation if they are being abused to speak up and get help?

Why would he have to hide it?, he’s not the one with the problem here, I’m not religious, in fact I think all religions are cults for the feeble minded, but that’s my opinion, If someone else wants to be a Proddy, an RC, a Muslim, a Jew, a seikh or a muppet, it’s their business, the half heads who throw abuse at someone because of which particular Church they choose to visit are the ones with the problem.
He is what he is, the majority can accept that but we have some idiots in our support who will embarrass the club time and again. Why when people are willing to come and play for our club do some idiots feel it necessary to abuse those players.

I don’t have a problem with the lad being a catholic.My grandmothers were both catholic and married Protestants.I have no problem with the lad going to a catholic church.He is after all a catholic.What I do have a problem with is he is a lazy cu*t and not tried a fu*king leg since joining us.That is why I want him to fu*k out of Ibrox.Hes a fu*king donkey.He would be better finding a team he can hide in and not worry about getting abuse for his lazy attitude.

Aye he ditched the 88 with the old board.
Most of them stick a bear or a 1690 on their moniker.

I’m not hiding behind anonymity with my username like most
I’m an open book
CF4 is where you’ll find me
I’ve posted pics on here from the same seat I’ve sat in since I was 12. Does my year of birth somehow have some bearing on how staunch or trustworthy I am?

Not saying he should hide but let’s be honest he isn’t daft he knew what reaction it would most likely get from some.

I personally have no problem with it or anyone’s religion but the old phrase know your audience comes to mind.
So basically you are saying he should hide it then?

Can we have some perspective here. This is what is missing from stories these days. Some mong on twitter abuses someone and it becomes indicative of all rangers supporters? Is that the way it works nowadays ?

We’ve rarely seen moh in two years but when he’s on I have never heard anyone name call him on his religion. His footballing ability yes, religion no.

Hindu, Jew or cockafuckingtoo, as soon as they pull on the jersey they are one of us.

No one cares and there will be a solid fact somewhere that would show out of 50,000 rangers supports at Ibrox a large proportion have catholic wives, in laws or other relatives.

We saw this lack of perspective in the notonewco campaign. Dufc scum of about 3k fans threatening to not return IF big bad rangers were allowed to stay up. Sheep likewise. It’s all got out of hand and social media elevated minorities to have a disproportionately loud voice.

MoH may not be good enough for Rangers but it’s got nothing to do with which big juju man in the sky he believes in!

Shame on the press.

Its very simple. If they throw enough mud at Rangers in a co-ordinated fashion, it keeps the rancid bheast court cases out of the news.
Timing is everything to these Bheasts, as this attack also comes AFTER the season, when our paying fans have been travelling and funding Scottish football, while rumours circulate that the board are seeking Investment.

The evening times reporting after his very public visit to a Catholic Church there were loads of sectarian abuse.

I really think this is now clear what’s going on but I did find it very strange that he was so willing to go very public in his visit.

Hard to know where to begin with a comment like this.

Why not? Apparently he was there to talk to kids about growing up attending an RC school - Why on earth would/should he or members of the church/school whatever it was NOT be prepared to take part in some publicity? - A photograph with a priest and some kids for christ sake and there are illiterate morons spouting all sorts of pish online. Some people need to take a right look at themselves.

It's most likely Celtic fans with made up Rangers Monikers.......Chic Young. Any minute now. Anytime. Not long to wait. Chic will be along any minute........

In all seriousness there are some clowns that follow us who will post first and think later. Or just post first.

Back