Season ticket seat moves

What’s the process ? Dads had a hip replacement and doesn’t want to be in the club deck anymore

What’s the process ? Dads had a hip replacement and doesn’t want to be in the club deck anymore

Contact them and explain the situation. Better going to the ticket office in person to do this if it's possible. Mate of mine done this last season for the similar reason and got a move from club deck to enclosure.

It’ll be after all renewals are processed and before public sale

Somewhat related, I spoke to the ticket office this morning about waiting list applications and they said they would be processed before the public sale on 4th June. Not sure what takes priority - seat moves or waiting list but I suppose it would make sense to do the moves first.

I was told at the TO that there was a waiting list of something like 2500 seat move requests in.

Don’t let that put you off though some won’t shift as there’ll be bears trying to move in groups which will be almost impossible to fill.

I’d go to TO at public sale time and try and request a move citing your dads medical situation.

I’d like a wee move myself to bar72 or further back in gf4 but can’t see it being possible this season.

I've requested a move as well as adding my boy on. Have said Copland MR or CD1 pretty hopeful should get offered something from that.

We’re looking to move so we can get a seat with my uncle, but we were also told that there’s 2,500 people in front of us.

Based on ST sales and how busy they’ve been at the TO, I imagine this could be a record season for us.

Just off the phone to try get a move so me and my mate can sit together. We’re both CF and want to stay in CF or CR. Guy said they will do their best to accommodate and will be in touch.

Hopefully I will get this sorted.

Sorry to hijack thread OP but does anyone know an 0141 number for the T.O? I am sure someone put it on a thread previously but still no search function on the board.

Anyone know what way it works if your request is accepted. Do they just adjust the price accordingly and refund you if the seat you move to is cheaper?

Anyone know what way it works if your request is accepted. Do they just adjust the price accordingly and refund you if the seat you move to is cheaper?
No idea mate. Guy on phone just said to me they will contact me, they will do their best to accommodate us and they have my mobile number.

I was told at the TO that there was a waiting list of something like 2500 seat move requests in.

Don’t let that put you off though some won’t shift as there’ll be bears trying to move in groups which will be almost impossible to fill.

I’d go to TO at public sale time and try and request a move citing your dads medical situation.

I’d like a wee move myself to bar72 or further back in gf4 but can’t see it being possible this season.

Our 3 seats in Bar72 will be available this season as we have requested a move to GR

I was in for a seat transfer last year and if I remember correctly the bulk emails offering those lucky enough went out on a Friday, the 2nd June I think? The public sale then started the following Tuesday. You will only get an email if you are getting offered a transfer, so if you don't, you'll know by reading on here that they're out:D

I was looking for a switch for me an auld boy together so we're still on there, obviously a single seat switch is easier so you're more likely to be successful with those.

I had to pay the extra when I moved seat, would imagine they will either refund you or credit you the difference if your new seat is cheaper

Can you go into the ticket office and request a move personally , it's just me and my mate wanting to sit together in the section we are already in.

Can you go into the ticket office and request a move personally , it's just me and my mate wanting to sit together in the section we are already in.

Yes they'll add you to the transfer list, with your preferences, then and there. This is what I did last year after renewing. Your mate might need to send in consent though, not sure about that part?

Whats the best way to request a seat move, me and my mates have renewed but considering moving lower down, currently in MRC

Yes they'll add you to the transfer list, with your preferences, then and there. This is what I did last year after renewing. Your mate might need to send in consent though, not sure about that part?
What if I go in with both our season tickets ?

After renewals 14/05 before public sale June I’ve been on waiting list for 3 seasons this is my 4th season hoping I’ll get offered the seats I’m looking for.

I phoned up last season as my seat was restricted view and ended up getting a move to directly behind our dug out, Got lucky I think definitely don’t want to move.

Back