Summer Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure about shagger yet as i havent seen him play in a long time.

But for sure hell organise the defence than the keepers we already have.
People forget that tbe keeper needs to help out organising the degence too

Does anyone else have the urge to wank over @ID10 ?

This summer is going to be epic!

Choo choooooo!

giphy.gif

Yet still playing brilliant this season, have you watched him play this season ? i suggest you haven't aand are just jumping on the bandwagon because of his age.

He was brilliant at left back both legs v Middlesborough againt a very fast and powerful winger in Traore.
Hutton takes no shi@@@
Am fed up watching sh@@@bags every other week. Been saying since January we must get him on a pre contract.
Is 33 old for a footballer these days?
Maybe 20 years ago it was but they’ve got everything they need to play a lot longer nowadays.

Hutton takes no shi@@@
Am fed up watching sh@@@bags every other week. Been saying since January we must get him on a pre contract.
Is 33 old for a footballer these days?
Maybe 20 years ago it was but they’ve got everything they need to play a lot longer nowadays.

Not necessarily. I think part of the problem sometimes is that the media are now populated by so many apathetic/lazy/untalented dicks that who rely more than ever before on clichés, so it's more likely to find terms like 'Veteran' or even 'Senior pro' being used in ways that aren't always accurate.

Adam Lewis looks a standout, even better than Harry Wilson in my opinion, I suppose it depends on positions they play, but for a left sided winger, he looks like he has superb delivery and wide range of passing. This boy looks class

The Lewis footage is good. A left back though I think, not a winger...?

Wes and Alnwick will both be away in the summer. We will make right good profit on both of them.

In hindsight, it's not bad, the shots I saw going past Wes I often questioned to myself simply because at a club Rangers size, you expect a higher standard. Maybe it's because we're that used to seeing top class keepers at Rangers, just look at who we've had over the years and that explains why. Wes seemed slightly slow off the mark regarding reflexes, don't get me wrong, he's a good keeper, good shot stopper and did well, but he's not the standard of McGregor obviously.

I gave them Defoe & got pelters, U can tell them about Ballotelli!

Defoe is true as well!

Right the two of you enough of the childish games !

If we end up with Skrtel, Lucas, Ballotelli and Defoe I don’t think I would be able to leave the house :)

Reactions: cav
In hindsight, it's not bad, the shots I saw going past Wes I often questioned to myself simply because at a club Rangers size, you expect a higher standard. Maybe it's because we're that used to seeing top class keepers at Rangers, just look at who we've had over the years and that explains why. Wes seemed slightly slow off the mark regarding reflexes, don't get me wrong, he's a good keeper, good shot stopper and did well, but he's not the standard of McGregor obviously.
Wes is as slow going down as my mrs !! :eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back