McGregor back at Ibrox - Official - Welcome home Shagger!

Ill be honest, im not mcgregors biggest fan. Personal opinion on a few things with him.

However regardless of mines and others opinions there is 1 fact. He is now the best keeper at the club.

We lost 50 goals last term. He will take minimum 10 off that total. Get a decent defence and take another 10 off that total.

And hes got rid of that stupid beard!

Good to see the club staying true to it's word by building from the back.

Get a good defence in front of him and our team will increase tenfold.

Well chuffed with this. We now have a proper"winner" in our team. He will kick arse and i reckon he is in with a shout of being made Captain.

Absolutely delighted!

Real winner in the goal and a presence.

Wes has done us a turn and I don’t want to be derogatory towards him but he’s never gave the impression to me that he is a goalkeeper that could win us a title.

This is good news.

And the pictures on the all the replies on the club Twitter page are superb.

Ill be honest, im not mcgregors biggest fan. Personal opinion on a few things with him.

However regardless of mines and others opinions there is 1 fact. He is now the best keeper at the club.

We lost 50 goals last term. He will take minimum 10 off that total. Get a decent defence and take another 10 off that total.

And hes got rid of that stupid beard!

Did he shag yer missus? :cool:

36 year old player of the year at a struggling Championship club?

I'm sceptical. I hope he's a good as everyone thinks he is.

6 years is a long time in the career of a professional athlete.

I'm glad to see him back. Apparently he's had a good season with hull so he's not coming in out the cold. Hopefully he's number one and Wes is moved on. I don't blame Foderingham alone for the goals we've been shipping but for me he is very uninspiring.

Good to see he got his return he’s been dying for. Always felt he never wanted to leave and was always talking about reasons for leaving on twitter. Brilliant keeper who will bring a strong vocal prescence to the back line.

Well chuffed with this. We now have a proper"winner" in our team. He will kick arse and i reckon he is in with a shout of being made Captain.

I was thinking the same a right moaning faced bassa who will give the defence pelters....

YkFKrPU.jpg

Liked by Gerrard on Instagram

McGregor is a massive improvement on Foderingham. Even at his age as a free transfer he’s a very good signing.

Some crazy valuations for Foderingham on here, we signed him for free and need him off the wage bill, I’ll be amazed if we get over 500k for him, he’s really not that good.

36 year old player of the year at a struggling Championship club?

I'm sceptical. I hope he's a good as everyone thinks he is.

6 years is a long time in the career of a professional athlete.

I’ve seen him play a few times this season and honestly you’d barely say he’s changed - keepers possibly age that bit better than outfield players.

Over the moon with this: McGregor changed games for us and is still a top-level keeper.

I still think we can get very good money for Fod: English keepers of his quality are a rarity and he's still developing. $4m + with good sell-on.

Was it really a fan of this happening. But now it’s here I’m excited. Can not figure myself out these days . Welcome back Alan.

Wouldn’t be concerned by his age considering he’s a keeper. Van der sar signed for man utd at 35 and played for a further six seasons at the top level. McGregor has a good few years in him.

Nae bother mate. I'm delighted to have him back. Can't see him settling for losing 14 goals in three matches against the scum and baby scum. And then cuddling them on the way off the pitch. Feeling good about next season already.

Make no mistake, a keeper can only do so much in fair respect, a good keeper requires a good defence in front of him, that's why we lost so many goals because our defence were all over the shop. Thankfully though, McGregor being a quality shot stopper, he's a massive upgrade.

Delighted he's back - hopefully he can help organise our defence with at least one experienced centre half.

Even more delighted he's shaved off his homeless beard!:D:D:D

McGregor is a massive improvement on Foderingham. Even at his age as a free transfer he’s a very good signing.

Some crazy valuations for Foderingham on here, we signed him for free and need him off the wage bill, I’ll be amazed if we get over 500k for him, he’s really not that good.

Prepare to be amazed then as we have already rejected a bid of more than £1M and are holding out for £2M according to H&H this afternoon.

At last, a decent stopper to save the blushes or our defence. Imagine if we had had him this season? Tav,Hodgson and that big Marshall lump would have been transferred out by February.

Back