Match Thread TSG Hoffenheim v Rangers - 14:30 Saturday - RangersTV

Played so much better since Tavs penalty. Pressing, better intensity, better cohesion amongst the players in attack, plus not having Lundstram slow everything down in the middle has helped.

Danilo is pretty quick too I’ve noticed!

Good to see Roofe back too.

I reckon Beale won’t be that high on Yilmaz as it is, not his signing etc and he’s doing nothing to make him more invested in him

I think it might be sticking him in with Lundstrum makes him look bad, and I may be wrong so feel free to say, but I think in many games that's who Jack was partnered with.

Yes. That and some truly terrible centre half displays behind him last season, leaving Jack horrendously exposed.

I can even live with one full back disappearing upfield and Jack and others having to cover for that, but I will, for the life of me, never get my head round the constant sniping at Ryan Jack.

He’s an excellent footballer and that is why manager after manager keep picking him, including Steve the Alky for Scotland.

I've backed him and I still think there's something to work with, but Yilmaz has had a fair bit of a stinker today

Back