Sunday’s Football

That unfortunately is the difference between us and them at the moment. They’ve been murder today away in a tricky game and yet they’re going to win. We’re murder and drop 3 points.
I think part of it is mentality.
Teams are scared of them, the way they feared us in the 55 season. Almost beaten before the game kicks off.

We need to instil that fear again and it will make the turgid games easier.

Aberdeen legs were just starting to go with 20 left. If it had been against us the fans would have been driving them on

The difference, they are playing welsh and ralston at the back and aberdeen didn’t really lay a glove on them. Break and score 3-1 game over, imagine we were up there with Devine and King?

Yes, hence saying “if it wasn’t” Ffs

Sorry fella your original post said “If wasn’t offside” not “if it wasn’t” so I read it as you saying it wasn’t offside…I went in two footed. Let’s hope the Aberdeen players follow my lead in the last 5 minutes.

I stuck it on just as they scored.

Watch the replay from the trackside angle.

The wee lazy lady's front bottom idled up to Riley then stood still and let him walk off him again into space.

Ron Atkinson would have had a Connery watching that.
Shaken and shhtirred?

Aberdeen passing and final ball has been piss poor , celtic dont look great at all though ,if we can get our act together our midfield runs over the top of them

The difference, they are playing welsh and ralston at the back and aberdeen didn’t really lay a glove on them. Break and score 3-1 game over, imagine we were up there with Devine and King?
The difference is they have the goals to put the game to bed and don’t need to rely on a defence to hold out

Just going on what’s in front of me.

It looks unrecognisable to Fat Ange’s side and they’ve been dominated by a poor Aberdeen side; gifted two goals and caught Aberdeen wide open as they press for an equaliser.

I’m very confident this season.
After winning a treble, strolling results whilst being shite, and seeing us lose to Killie - I’m pretty sure, Celtic fans will be saying the same.

A good clinical team would have taken 3 off them the day and it was the same last week against County.

I’ve got no doubts if we start to click we will beat them in a few weeks time. Their defence is very shaky.

Today is a prime example of why they are so dominant domestically but absolutely hilarious in Europe every single year. Their defence is all over the shop but that goal they scored there is one they score about 50 times a season. Cut back for oncoming player to tap home. It's the same every week.

Teams just can't capitalise on that defence though
Ive said it for many years ,They get more players in the box than any other team in the spl

So many on this thread trying to draw positives from them yet again winning at a ground we’ll inevitably drop points at later this season.

It will be March time before some realise just how big a fûck up last week was for us.

Sadly they just don’t really drop points to the rest of the shite in the league regardless of how poor they play.

Yes yes concentrate on us etc etc

But this is awful.

Aberdeen played Celtic 4 times last season and had a total of 3 shots on target in those 4 games.

That's not bad that's just not trying.
Ross Mccrorie didn't try against Celtic is that what you are saying?
Did Ryan Jack try against them when he played for Aberdeen ?

After winning a treble, strolling results whilst being shite, and seeing us lose to Killie - I’m pretty sure, Celtic fans will be saying the same.

Not sure about that, they probably tuned into yesterdays game - where we showed that we’re really starting to click - and will be taking account of the fact we’ve a 75% new starting line up.

They’ll also be ignoring last season as it’s got fu*k all to do with this season.

Tbf today was the first time I've watched Aberdeen against them and thought they gave it their all. Robson has turned them into a decent side and on another day they'd have won

3 shots on target 3 goals, last week was 4 shots on target and 4 goals.
That stat won't hold every week.

Heard stuff like this countless times last season.

They are absolutely not giving up many points against the SPL dross no matter what their stats tell you.

It's down to us to stop them and to not fcuk up against the shite in this league.

So many on this thread trying to draw positives from them yet again winning at a ground we’ll inevitably drop points at later this season.

It will be March time before some realise just how big a fûck up last week was for us.

Sadly they just don’t really drop points to the rest of the shite in the league regardless of how poor they play.
They will win every league game until they come to Ibrox. And after that they will win every league game until we go to Parkhead. The diddy mobs don’t genuinely believe they can get anything against them. They’re beaten before a ball is kicked.

Maddison got Kanes no 10 top I see.

Was half expecting Spurs to retire it after all the bollocks that’s been spouted lately.

Just said they are a team in progress,Beale doesn't get that luxury from the media.

Back