Press Conference Rangers v them - pre match press conference (Barisic fit)

'There might be a loan for a younger member of squad but unless any late phone-calls not expecting movement.'

Cue meltdown.

Barisic is fit.

jose-mourinho-i-prefer-not-to-speak.gif

Strange one Borna fit, did he go back to quitting on Wednesday night.
He has started the season very well, but I don't think he fancied it on Wednesday night with the PSV winger.
Over the seasons, to me anyway, he has surrendered to many times and feigned injury.
Come on Borna prove me wrong, first goal Sunday 40/1 @sky bet

He has started the season very well, but I don't think he fancied it on Wednesday night with the PSV winger.
Over the seasons, to me anyway, he has surrendered to many times and feigned injury.
Only in the heads of people on FF

Maybe he thought there was a chance of going to penalties ;)

Yep.

There's not really much else he would say at this stage, but it's all a bit hollow after recent performances.

Tough to get excited about this team given we've seen so far.

And while I get the sentiment, using a player that did absolutely nothing for a season as the example of how things can change quickly, is, something

Don’t really care about the people calling Barisic a shitebag etc, he’s a rangers player and he’ll be playing on Sunday thankfully given the options we had available to us that’s massive, he’s miles better than sterling.

I agree with this comment, 100% but I think it purely shows how bad the recruitment has been in defence.

Let’s just say he never goes off when winning

Back