Chris the bitter one mutton

Shankillglenmen

rs board have put Scottish football back years with farcical Celtic ticket decision - Chris Sutton
Chris is less than impressed with the decision and thinks it will have a detrimental effect on the big games.

• Chris Sutton.
    Scottish football is on the up product wise and supporter wise.

Attendances have risen this season across the board.

Football is all about the fans so Rangers’ ticket bombshell to slash Celtic’s Ibrox allocation from 8000 to 800 from next season smacked of one word.

Hypocrisy.

This is the same Rangers who complained when Hibs cut their quota to just under 1500 briefs when they visited Easter Road on the last day of the Premiership season.

Rangers had a right moan at Hibs for the exact same thing. They complained the safety of their supporters was paramount and had helped fill the coffers of clubs such as Hibs on their way back up the leagues.

If that is the case then can Rangers guarantee the Celtic supporters safety now at Ibrox if the fans are going to be crammed into a tiny corner of the ground?

">

Chris Sutton is a bankrupt (both morally and financially) whank.

Never get an apology from me.. only he will know why his Pars team put in such a weak display to hand Rangers the title
RECORD SPORT columnist responds after ex-Dunfermline boss says pundit still hasn't apologised to the East End Park club for claiming they lay down to Ibrox side in 2003.

• BY CHRIS SUTTON
  • 07:11, 25 APR 2015

Maybe the HIbs decision was the one that broke the camels back on the matter. Also, segregation arrangements at ER are different.

The mhanks arent going be crammed in though are the Chris, they will have a seat each. All seater stadiums must be an innovation that has passed you by.

raw

The thing with Hibs is they changed the allocation during the season. If they had said at the beginning of the season we would’ve just accepted it.

Rangers will have looked into the logistics of putting the tims in the corner and it will be safe enough for them.

Chris Sutton is just being his usual arsehole self. The man is a cretin.

Ibrox is for Rangers supporters, not for anyone else.

Chris Sutton is a bankrupt (both morally and financially) whank.

Never get an apology from me.. only he will know why his Pars team put in such a weak display to hand Rangers the title
RECORD SPORT columnist responds after ex-Dunfermline boss says pundit still hasn't apologised to the East End Park club for claiming they lay down to Ibrox side in 2003.

• BY CHRIS SUTTON
  • 07:11, 25 APR 2015

I wonder if anyone has mentioned what he said to Gordon Marshall after the 4-0 Killie game?

Hibs cut the Rangers allocation as they are entitled to do. As a result they lost money as the ground was nowhere close to full.

I just fail to see where Sutton is coming from which is nothing new.

rs board have put Scottish football back years with farcical Celtic ticket decision - Chris Sutton
Chris is less than impressed with the decision and thinks it will have a detrimental effect on the big games.

• Chris Sutton.
    Scottish football is on the up product wise and supporter wise.

Attendances have risen this season across the board.

Football is all about the fans so Rangers’ ticket bombshell to slash Celtic’s Ibrox allocation from 8000 to 800 from next season smacked of one word.

Hypocrisy.

This is the same Rangers who complained when Hibs cut their quota to just under 1500 briefs when they visited Easter Road on the last day of the Premiership season.

Rangers had a right moan at Hibs for the exact same thing. They complained the safety of their supporters was paramount and had helped fill the coffers of clubs such as Hibs on their way back up the leagues.

If that is the case then can Rangers guarantee the Celtic supporters safety now at Ibrox if the fans are going to be crammed into a tiny corner of the ground?

">
let's clear one thing up. The beasts will not be "crammed into a tiny corner". There will be a seat, the same size as every other one in the ground, available for every one of the 800 tickets sold to them. If there is any cramming it's because
A/ the beasts aren't sitting in their allocated seat
B/ Beasts have gained illegal entry to the area.

I hope it's not safe for them, it's about time some of these liberty taking paedo harbourers got an absolute leathering, both on & off the park. Let's go.

I'm pretty sure Rangers can guarantee their safety... same as every other clubs' support.
Pity Septic can't control theirs when in the Broomloan, Only themselves to blame !

Rangers concerns was all about location Chris, ya thick c unt and not the fact that we would have much less fans to have a "square go," which is the only angle I can see you coming from.

Celtc fans will still have an entire stand to themselves(Tee!Hee!) ya fucking mongo.

Mutton doesn't do irony.

A big reason for Rangers cutting the mentally challengeds allocation is because the way the spoon burners decided to do it to us.

What's good for the goose is good for the gooses enemies.

Last edited:
As a general rule of thumb if this idiot considers it wrong/disgusing/whatever then it is probably a good thing
In this way he serves s a useful purpose. Just see what he says and take tbe opposite view and you can be sure your position is sound

The referees strike and kicking us out of the league is what set Scottish football back years.

Ibrox is our stadium for our fans we make our own decisions so what Sutton has to say means Feck all and is totally irrelevant.

I am aware of some cancelling their BT Sport because of this guy.

However when he speaks we react which is what he and the rags want. Even I am now posting on a Sutton thread saying I should not be posting ..how sad is that. By talking about him we are doing what he wants.

If anything complain to the TV lot that have him on making clear he is not wanted. Bring these people. down by starving them of publicity other nhan complaints to those who pay them.

I wonder if anyone has mentioned what he said to Gordon Marshall after the 4-0 Killie game?
I don't think Sutton does irony.

The Kilmarnock result was probably a bigger surprise than the result at Ibrox.
Never mind that they were given two penalties in the match, fckn Masonic referees again eh?

It is comforting that no matter what Sutton said in his girly hysteria, no one at Ibrox responded in kind, as of course this should have been left to the MSM to put the entire set of circumstances into a sane perspective.
That the MSM never did at the time and still don't is, of course, another issue.

Back