Sack Beale

Beale

• Total voters
This is the problem with football now is that rookie managers are being given big jobs that they are not experienced enough to handle.

Prime example would be Frank Lampard who was doing ok at Derby but took the Chelsea job when he should have stayed at Derby to learn his trade and make his mistakes there before going up the ladder.

I genuinely hate how this manager and board have made me feel about my club.

I fear this is just the beginning of our slump into absolute mediocrity.
We've been in this slump for a while look at our trophy haul since we came back into the league even with a competitive team we simply haven't been good enough bar one season.

We have a losers mentality engrained throughout the Club and I'm sick of it.

If things don't change soon expect more of the same going forward but many have been saying this for a while.

Change is urgently required.

We've been in this slump for a while look at our trophy haul since we came back into the league even with a competitive team we simply haven't been good enough bar one season.

We have a losers mentality engrained throughout the Club and I'm sick of it.

If things don't change soon expect more of the same going forward but many have been saying this for a while.
Many at the club, Beale included are like gamblers who are at the stage where they can’t afford to lose.
Which doesn’t return clarity of mind.

2 trophies from being over taken.
Assuming we win the LC and Celtic win the others, we will be tied. (A fat bigger deal to me than any tainted 10!)

Believe it or not I could cope with being overtaken and temper expectations for the club if we had a coherent plan of how we were going to become super again!

Satisfaction is when expectations meet reality.
We have never had our expectations laid out to us from the high ups beyond Douglass Parks “win as many trophies as we can” line from last years AGM.

We get fed lines of ‘best in class’, ‘relentless’ and ‘always aiming for better’.
We are none of these things and haven’t looked to be for over 2 years.
It’s little wonder we are all scunnered beyond belief.

It won’t get better.
Quite frankly in these financially trying times, I can generally think of plenty of other places my money could be used.
Maybe that’s the only we we will get the change we need?

Put this on the other thread too....I thought they were not considering firing Beale yet but Wreckord has started a live update section...

Michael Beale on Rangers brink LIVE as 'impossible' Ibrox scenario looms for beleaguered boss​

Beale's future looks in serious doubt after defeat to Aberdeen and a big decision from the Ibrox club may be coming any time now...

Put this on the other thread too....I thought they were not considering firing Beale yet but Wreckord has started a live update section...

Michael Beale on Rangers brink LIVE as 'impossible' Ibrox scenario looms for beleaguered boss​

Beale's future looks in serious doubt after defeat to Aberdeen and a big decision from the Ibrox club may be coming any time now...
Think its just Click bait its just reposts of things pundits have said with fake times next to them like its a episode of 24

If he is still here for St Mirren we have to make it clear we want and need change. I know a lot have this attitude of I dont care i will still attend every game no matter what and thats fair enough its your decision but a large amount need to start boycotting games. The football on show is terrible, the tactics are terrible and the atmosphere is getting more and more toxic. The leagues practically gone and the more this goes on the less chance we have of any silverware and it might seem far fetched to some but we are going to end up fighting for second place judging by the performances and attitudes.

Many at the club, Beale included are like gamblers who are at the stage where they can’t afford to lose.
Which doesn’t return clarity of mind.

2 trophies from being over taken.
Assuming we win the LC and Celtic win the others, we will be tied. (A fat bigger deal to me than any tainted 10!)

Believe it or not I could cope with being overtaken and temper expectations for the club if we had a coherent plan of how we were going to become super again!

Satisfaction is when expectations meet reality.
We have never had our expectations laid out to us from the high ups beyond Douglass Parks “win as many trophies as we can” line from last years AGM.

We get fed lines of ‘best in class’, ‘relentless’ and ‘always aiming for better’.
We are none of these things and haven’t looked to be for over 2 years.
It’s little wonder we are all scunnered beyond belief.

It won’t get better.
Quite frankly in these financially trying times, I can generally think of plenty of other places my money could be used.
Maybe that’s the only we we will get the change we need?
We are, under Beale’s mismanagement, Soundbite City. A litany of meaningless puff pieces to overshadow and conceal a regime of failure and incompetence. It was ramped up by Beale’s mate coming out with that completely embarrassing rubbish midweek.

I will never accept the rattlers bettering our unique record and nor shall hundreds of thousands of Bears. However this ongoing debacle could very well lead to the unthinkable before the season is out.

not a damn thing is gonna happen is it?

we are just gonna limp on till christmas i feel and by then we could fall further behind

grim times
I'm hoping the board have told him to take today off enjoy the time with his family and they will have a meeting tomorrow morning. Hopefully by lunchtime tomorrow a settlement has been reached and he goes.

Do we need to keep him because of the European game on Thursday night and the requirement for the manager to have the appropriate coaching qualifications? Thinking about the situation Hearts had with Naismith not having the right coaching qualifications to 'manage' the team in Europe.

Do we need to keep him because of the European game on Thursday night and the requirement for the manager to have the appropriate coaching qualifications? Thinking about the situation Hearts had with Naismith not having the right coaching qualifications to 'manage' the team in Europe.
No. Davie McCallum has the licence needed

Darth Maul from earlier the thread seems to have disappeared. Wonder what his next user name will be?

Folk asking who could stand in as interim if he goes tomorrow, i'd be open to Steven Davis standing in, respected by the players, loads of experience, i am not sure of his status at the moment but im sure i read he was still around the club.

Rangers never do anything on a sunday. It was always gonna be tomorrow. However i dont think anything will happen till the break and if he wins next weekend he stays
Next dropped points and we are back to square one. He has lost the fans, its over. Surely those within the club can see that. If not they should go aswell

Honestly don't understand why it wasn't done last night, it should have been done after Celtic game

What is the club waiting for?
Any club, especially one with our tradition and standing, would have sacked him immediately after the game yesterday and probably should have weeks ago after the shocking cowardice against them.

Fcking armatures if MB is not sacked tomorrow should have been today,this board have to go aswell ASAP.fcking raging with this pish

not a damn thing is gonna happen is it?

we are just gonna limp on till christmas i feel and by then we could fall further behind

grim times

Could? It’s an absolute certainty. We won’t win the league cup and who knows what will happen in Europe.

If he isn’t sacked tomorrow it is now at the point where the fans need to take action. Simple as that.

I've been late to the party calling for beale to go but any faith I had evaporated yesterday.

The lammers and dessers signings have made him look stupid with the nonsense he spouted after signing both making it even worse. Genuinely think they two signings have finished him.

Last edited:
Back