Sundays other games

Just got my treble in.

Need an Alberto booking for a double-double.

Best Premier League game since that Liverpool/Newcastle game sky marketed off for about thirty years.
Oh it’ll come because I always take Gallagher and thought I’d swap him for Fernandez today :rolleyes:

He hit the deck in similar fashionable getting a clip round the ear before.

The bhoy who cries wolf and all that.

Nkunku for Jackson
Chilwell for cucurella
Lavia into midfield

And Chelsea could have a good run in the next part of the season.

My favourite game in the EPL this season by some distance.
Screenshot-20231112-181010-William-Hill.jpg
Stake?

Nkunku for Jackson
Chilwell for cucurella
Lavia into midfield

And Chelsea could have a good run in the next part of the season.

I think they'll be an excellent side in a couple of years. But with the money they spent and how they went about it, you would expect them to be considerably better than they are right now.

An utter embarrassment of a performance by Aberdeen.

If anyone ever doubts their lack of committment versus them compared to us, and there's few here to be fair, they should be forced to watch that.

Utter disgrace of a club.
Yup. I've never watched this fixture until today . Unreal stuff, red traffic cones is a good analogy.
Super-duper sellic just strolling through their defence unchallenged.
Thought the sheep were trying to cut down on their laundry bill by keeping their kit spotless. Tbf sellicks would be to, never even broke sweat.

What is it with The Green Bottlers and Aberdeen???

Utterly embarrassing.

I can't even be bothered to see if Clancy on VAR gave his team some help - you just know that useless outfit would have caved in anyway!!!!

Yup. I've never watched this fixture until today . Unreal stuff, red traffic cones is a good analogy.
Super-duper sellic just strolling through their defence unchallenged.
Thought the sheep were trying to cut down on their laundry bill by keeping their kit spotless. Tbf sellicks would be to, never even broke sweat.
Traffic cones stand still and have a purpose.

Players like Hayes were physically running away from the scum players and backing off to give them space.

Back