MOTM Poll Real Betis v Rangers - 20:00 Thursday - TNT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we've just had a victory in spain and we've made it hard for ourselves. Come on that's an amazing result which I certainly didn't see happening. Keep Clement for as long as we can, because this is some result he's pulled off

When was the last time we actually won out there?

We need to learn where the corner is. Matondo had a shot and they almost scored from it! I'm sure Phil will sort it out.

Jesus Christ. The bbc are saying what a triumph for Scotland, fantastic wins for Aberdeen, the scum and rangers tonight. Lumping us in with two teams at the bottom of their sections. All that cant Gordon can go on about is the sheep. The bbc hatred is blatant

Hold my hands up, I slated the team after the Aris game and thought they bottled the chance to win the group, made me look a bit foolish tonight but I am over the fùckin moon about that! Get in!!!

Did someone say undefeated at home in all competitions?

30ccbb7afbc9919f358837a59871910c.jpg

Aye,I doubted we would get anything over there and thought as long as we gave them a game I would settle for the conference if we had to.
Aye,I am a dick for doubting us :D

What a tremendous hard working performance that was. Thought Sterling was very good when he came on and helped shore up the right hand side although he covered every square inch. Great strikers finish from Roofe. That exceeded my expectations tonight now let's ram it up those sheep shaggers Sunday.
Just need to be on the front foot on Sunday like we were tonight and we'll beat them.

Back