Press Conference Them v Rangers pre match press conference

Dessers

Looking forward to the game

Start to rangers careers was rocky but improving

Clement has style of play which suits me and has a clear structure which I like

Would be amazing to score an Old Firm goal

Recollection of goal that was not a goal - changed momentum of the game ans team has got over it

I think we are playing more fluently and that has helped along with me having more confidence

There will always be commotion at a club like Rangers so Fabio Silva signing is part of it

Disappointed to missing Ross County game had family over for it - no problem to play every two days

I expect an intense afternoon! Looking forward to it

Lack of away fans is a pity because you want to share moments with them - hope to play in such a game later iny career

Would be an honour to be in the squad for Nigeria in the African Nations Cup

Clement highlights from his press conference

Goodson trained - we will assess this afternoon and tomorrow what to do with him

Decisions will be made tomorrow after watching back the training and talking to the docs

Don’t want to say too much about other players as we have to see what reactions they have - ie Barasic

We are in a marathon, players progressing, tempo getting better and we need to get better

Game is about three points and a win is a boost - but three days later you have to confirm that boost

Ross county game being called off was not good - disappointing)ted on our way to hotel on our bus - amused by cartoons showing me with a snow cannon

We can’t control these things - I understand why - but we have to focus on our next goal

Curious about going into first OF game - lot of people saying a game like nowhere else in the world

No fans there but they will be in our hearts

Pity for football but decisions made above my head by people who know. Ore about the situation

I hope that it will not make it more difficult for us - it’s 11 v 11 between the white lines

Fabio Silva - not played many minutes but his physical abilities are good- good talks with hi, in last few weeks - good for club that players like him want to come to Rangers - he will have a programme in winter break

Other signings - not going to speak about rose things - we have. Allan with the board and I hope we will do well with that

Relaxed because I know everyone in club is super motivated to do well for the club

Fabio very versatile so perhaps we use him in different positions. - with Danilo and Roofe out in next weeks

Sima lost to African Nations - happy for him he gets respect from his country - talked to Senegalese federation so he will leave Scotland on the 3rd and be available for the game on the 2nd

Goldson in for us and Vickers out for them could be big, if Goldson makes it. Nothing said about Lundstram?

Relatively positive news on Goldson, sounds like he might make it. More concerning is the lack of comment on Lundstram and Barisic.

Back