Seat views

ForzaLaudrup

Been thinking about this for a while and another poster had mentioned it in a thread so I thought I’d go ahead and make a thread that allows people to post pictures of the view from their seat/section so people can see views of the park from various areas. Especially for new season ticket holders.

As there is currently no seat viewer on the club website this will have to suffice for the time being.

No need for seat numbers but please if posting a picture state the stand, section and row.

***Wee tip for uploading pics. If you’re on a phone or tablet. Download the tinypic app. Choose a photo and just press copy link and paste it into your message and it works fine***

Last edited:
2zix281.jpg
16h2rl2.jpg

Main Stand
MRR
Row C

Can someone please upload BF4 if possible?

Been dying to see what my new seat will be like since getting my season ticket on Tuesday.

I'm in row D if anyone has photos of there or there abouts.

Been thinking about this for a while and another poster had mentioned it in a thread so I thought I’d go ahead and make a thread that allows people to post pictures of the view from their seat/section so people can see views of the park from various areas. Especially for new season ticket holders.

As there is currently no seat viewer on the club website this will have to suffice for the time being.

No need for seat numbers but please if posting a picture state the stand, section and row.

***Wee tip for uploading pics. If you’re on a phone or tablet. Download the tinypic app. Choose a photo and just press copy link and paste it into your message and it works fine***
It would be a good idea to let everyone post the images they have then start a new thread and just do section by section once there are pics for every section.

That’s my pic, uploaded it yesterday! Absolutely brilliant seat.
I got it off viewmyseat, im further down but sat at the back row before right at the aisle with nobody infront of me and it was the best seat i have ever had, would love to get that exact seat as my season ticket.

Are you at the aisle ?

I got it off viewmyseat, im further down but sat at the back row before right at the aisle with nobody infront of me and it was the best seat i have ever had, would love to get that exact seat as my season ticket.

Are you at the aisle ?
That was my first season in GR4 mate, I’ve got the last 2 aisle seats. As you say, absolutely brilliant. Good guys around me as well.

That was my first season in GR4 mate, I’ve got the last 2 aisle seats. As you say, absolutely brilliant. Good guys around me as well.
Bstard ! lol i sat in your seat for the Dunfermline game, if you ever want to swap let me know, im one in on row T which is also a belter but i have really long legs and would love an aisle seat, i could stretch them right out it was class

Bstard ! lol i sat in your seat for the Dunfermline game, if you ever want to swap let me know, im one in on row T which is also a belter but i have really long legs and would love an aisle seat, i could stretch them right out it was class
I was in my usual seat at the Dunfermline game, you must have been right beside me. Swap my seat? Piss off! I’ve got wee legs and I can stretch out until my hearts content :D:D

I was in my usual seat at the Dunfermline game, you must have been right beside me. Swap my seat? Piss off! I’ve got wee legs and I can stretch out until my hearts content :D:D
lol no me and my mate had 2 seats mate right in line with the stairs, maybe his was one in but i was deffo right in line and the very back row, i cant complain anyway.

This is the pic i took at the game, there was a guy with a leather jacket to the right of me i think :D

lol no me and my mate had 2 seats mate right in line with the stairs, maybe his was one in but i was deffo right in line and the very back row, i cant complain anyway.

This is the pic i took at the game, there was a guy with a leather jacket to the right of me i think :D

Not guilty, leather should only be worn on your feet!

I’m 2nd row from the back, right side of the halfway line

Not guilty, leather should only be worn on your feet!

I’m 2nd row from the back, right side of the halfway line
Ah thats why mate i was at the very back row, you just keep walking up the stairs and right to your seat so there is no seat infront of you just stairs.

Back