Seat views

It’s an old question but how the fook do you guys lad these pics?

Do you upload to imagur from your phone then embedd the [ img ] file but cutting and pasting the link?

10r946t.jpg
bf3

Do you upload to imagur from your phone then embedd the [ img ] file but cutting and pasting the link?
If you mean from a mobile then Go onto the site postimage.org

Upload pic then once its done copy the link that says thumbnail for website then paste it in here.

If you are on a computer you just right click the image, copy image then paste on here.

Last edited:

If on a mobile you can download the tinypic app, choose a photo and then copy the link and paste it into the picture link. Easy as that

What seat mate? I’ve moved to cd 6 r 264

Approx 280 mate you will be about 15 seats to the right and a few rows further back this was a poster on here’s ticket I had use of last year.

This year I am club deck 7 Row D seat 311 so a few rows in front and 20 odd seats to the left so will be fairly similar view.

Good views up in CD only issue is that some folks struggle with the stairs - keeps me fit haha

It's great to see so many new fans coming back to Ibrox or indeed for the very first time. Well done all.

It's great to see so many new fans coming back to Ibrox or indeed for the very first time. Well done all.

Returning as a season ticket holder. I had one in the East Enclosure SE4 for many years before I moved south. Gave up that season ticket eventually as the travel was too much. Make it up to a few games a year but given the likely challenges in getting hold of tickets on a game by game basis, decided to invest in a season ticket this year. Also a first season ticket for my son so we’re a mix of returning and new. Should be fun :)

My regular seat, which is LA (Bar 72 West)

3f91b390a47799b726ff368e689a7caf.jpg

It's an ideal spot for abusing the away support. Don't have any pics of away fans but I do have the Union Bears who are moved to that area for OF games. I'll admit it's a bit of a chore carrying around all those nail studded golf balls and bottles of pish that we regularly throw at them :rolleyes:

8c25f65c67490f8c0e9b5b0cc582f61f.jpg

Also added a bonus pic of the view from the seats in the club deck for Club Europe (West)

43633a14fa5daa1ab69de3ee98a7bb29.jpg

I've sat in every section of our ground at one time or another and the view is always special. I prefer being higher up and my best seat was in the middle of the Govan Rear because you see our magnificent Main Stand but I also love the club deck and have no idea why it gets some bad press. This season I'll be in the Copland again for the first time in many years.

Returning as a season ticket holder. I had one in the East Enclosure SE4 for many years before I moved south. Gave up that season ticket eventually as the travel was too much. Make it up to a few games a year but given the likely challenges in getting hold of tickets on a game by game basis, decided to invest in a season ticket this year. Also a first season ticket for my son so we’re a mix of returning and new. Should be fun :)

Substitute East Enclosure for Copland front and this could have been written by me.
Completely mirrors my situation :)

Next season we'll be in CD7 row F

MRQ, Row B

Potential restricted view so any pics from here would be ideal.

My original post on page 1 is MRR is only half a dozen seats away from the left hand side of MRQ. I sit in Row C so it is the same level view wise.

This photo is from a game I randomly sat in MRQ (pretty much in the middle of the section) in about Row O I think so depending on how far into the section you are from Broomloan side it may not come into play at all.

68604z.jpg

Back