Goldson Is A Ger

Good to hear how hands on Gerrard was in the signing as well. Good personal touch by the sounds of it.

One of Gerrards jobs at Liverpool was to talk their big name transfer targets to persuade him to sign for them. He did it with quite a few players over the years.

Happy with the signing, the guy looks a big unit as well! Hopefully he has a bit of a nasty side to him as well

Welcome to the most successful club in the world Connor! Looks like the kind of signing we have been crying out for. 55 choo choo.

Fantastic news. He speaks like a leader of men and he's clearly a strong character to come back and play after the heart surgery. I've a feeling he'll be an outstanding signing for us. When is the last time we had 2 such commanding centre halves?

Excellent....the problem area being attended to right away.

Hope that's the start of a really good spine running through the team.
A quality centre mid who can play and won't be intimidated or pushed about and a striker who gives us a real cutting edge up front and we are just about good to go.

He will eat the attackers up here finally we've signed a couple of proper atheletes in central defense..........all we require in my mind is a top notch striker and 55 will be delivered.

Great to see that our weakest part of the team is hopefully now resolved with two decent fee players being brought in.

Welcome Connor G.

With a bit of luck, him and Katic will kick the absolute shite out of opposition forwards

God, Stevie G's great isn't he ?

This will suffice

giphy.gif

McGregor
katic Goldson Alves
McCrorie/Jack (DMC)

Will be a tough nut to crack.

John and Tavernier will now have licence to roam forward.
Need to look more at offensive players now.

Welcome to Rangers Connor. The Brighton fans on Twitter all very complimentary about him saying we have got a good deal. 2 big commanding looking centre-halfs in in 2 days that'll do me.

Well done Gers and welcome big fella.

Christ, I reckon we are potentially about three players from a right good team and we don’t even have the retail money in yet.

Getting the spine sorted early, lovely!

Wonder if we might go 3 at the back next year and let Tav and John get forward more.

Hopefully his speed and power can really improve us.

For a while now we have had to endure a slow, over-the-hill central defender partnered with a bombscare for the last five years or so.

To actually have athletic, mobile centre back's is a pleasure.

I'm hoping with these 2 big lads at the centre of our defence we no longer get bullied at set pieces by SPL arseholes.

Interesting point in the official site article:
Goldson grew up as a Liverpool fan.

Maybe this is an avenue to tap harder now to get quality in from England, or elsewhere, that might not otherwise have come.

Welcome to Rangers, Connor Goldson.

Good interview on the official site. Speaks well, really interesting in how he describes himself - exactly wanted need.

These tanks should add goal threat as well.

Between that and shagger in the net we are gaining points all the time.

Big angry athletic monsters in defence at last!

Worth mentioning both Goldson and Katic have got everything to prove in their careers. The hunger will be there.

If Rossiter, Jack and McCrorie stay fit we will be absolutely solid this season. Defence being organised and roared at constantly by McGregor is another boost.

Our attacking options are fine, just need more depth but already have Arfield and Ejaria.

Give us a big tree of a striker in the Prso mould and I'll be delighted. Can't wait for the season to start.

Sounds like a leader, and I’m only reading his words!

Yep I agree with this, what he is saying is what exactly we need.

A man after my own heart.

Very happy with this signing.

Am I being greedy saying I would like another CH as dirty hard bastard in the middle of the 3.

Back