Goldson Is A Ger

Ohhhhh
Connor Goldsons magic
He wears a magic hat
He could’ve stayed at Brighton
But he said no %^*& that
Signed by Steven Gerrard
To play in Royal Blue
And if you’re an attacker then he’s coming after you!

Ok I’ll sign off now

Connor G
steaming and a rollin
Connor G
you never have to guess

When you here the tootin of the whistle
Its Connor at the throttle
of the 55 express

What you think guys ?

Hungry as hell to get started and playing every game. I like it.
Let's hope him and big Katic settle in quickly. Hoping they'll make a formidable partnership where we need one most.
Welcome to Rangers, Connor.
Letsgo.

Is it fair to assume he’s not in Scotland today? I would’ve expected to see similar to what we seen for Katic if he had been. No RTV stuff at all from him.

Always surprised we’ve not had an interview with Stevie G yet.

Wonderful stuff!

Can people stop copy and pasting full article from the official RFC website, though, please?

Give the club the well-deserved hits.

Thanks.

I copy pasted it because the site was playing up when I had initially clicked on it. Didn't mean to intentionally take away any hits from Rangers, hence the link to the article as well.

I'll refrain from copy pasting official Rangers articles as a rule of thumb from now on. Apologies! :oops:

I wonder if we are now looking at a 3-5-2 formation. If Alves is staying then him , Goldson and Katic is a pretty formidable looking back three for any attack to come up against . Maybe push Tav into midfield as part of a five? Personally, would love to see a 3-5-2. What do we think about this?
Was saying the same yesterday mate.
3-5-1-1 also an option

I copy pasted it because the site was playing up when I had initially clicked on it. Didn't mean to intentionally take away any hits from Rangers, hence the link to the article as well.

I'll refrain from copy pasting official Rangers articles as a rule of thumb from now on. Apologies! :oops:

No worries, bud, cheers.

Bunch of dhims wrecking keyboards as we speak, but but but they pure havnae any money.

Where are they Ggttin the funds to pay fir all these transfers ?.....even if it’s signing on fees and wages only. I thought they were skint.

I’d like to think that the SPFL and or the SFA would be monitoring them closely in case of any shenanigans ......but I keep forgetting the S in both stands for Strathclyde.

Courtesy of hibsnet :D

Dfks9HYWAAE4otu.jpg

Good luck getting past him :D:eek:
Auchenowie Allison likes this.

Just another play for today
Oh but I'm proud of you, but I'm proud of you

Nothing left to make me feel small
Luck has left me standing so tall

Goldson
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because you are
Goldson
Glad that you're bound to return
There's something I could have learned
You're indestructible, always believing

Strong defender with strength and height. Brown’s days of strolling about the park are well and truly over.

Back