Goldson Is A Ger

1CD0.gif

tenor.gif

Im hoping we no longer allow an opposition striker to block our keeper at corners. Im sick seeing Celtic and Hibs use this tactic and the refs simply turning a blind eye.

Just no.
Any stupid mention of his heart condition in a song is pathetic.

Calm Doon and check the post history

I posted the same modified cuellar song in the goldson thread, katic thread and even the bloody Martin bjorkman thread, all for a laugh, and not expecting anyone would think it's a serious attempt at 'a song'

Some people......

Great signing that's two solid centre halves now still think we need one more to allow for suspensions & injuries. Wouldn't fancy playing any of the centre halves from last season who were not up-to the standards we require. Now let's get the 7th in.

Just before I start communicating with my family again and actually doing work instead of spending every waking hour on here or Twitter can we now assume that's our business done for the time being, or at least till we're in Spain for pre-season?

Great news. Building from the back is pleasing to see

In terms of 'incomings' I'd say it probably is.

There will be much, much more to come though overall. Currently 6 in and 9 out. The outgoings will get well into double figures and the incomings will be into double-figures as well.

Strap yourselves in.:)

EDIT: Oops, meant to quote this post from @SexBobOmb

Just before I start communicating with my family again and actually doing work instead of spending every waking hour on here or Twitter can we now assume that's our business done for the time being, or at least till we're in Spain for pre-season?

Last edited:
One more good signing is all that's needed now, a few more would help of course but I have no idea what budget Gerrard got?
Still wary of Gerrard as a first team manger of a great club. I hope the board have warned him what to
expect from this hateful wee country when it comes to Rangers, English and Britishness. That's just the chunts at the SFA, not mentioning the rest like the mhedia, the refs, and the mhanks obsession.

At least he is attracting decent players, just hope they learn to gel quickly
for the euro games in July.

Two big strong centre backs being signed is very positive. Can't say I know about either Goldson or Katic as players, so am looking forward to seeing them.

Fuk my life! Two signings in as many days - for money? You'd think we've got a determined manager in or something! :D

Anyone else feel a bit like a kid at Christmas when you find out we've signed someone? :D

Excellent signing!
He's putting together a right good bunch of players in all the right areas.
Welcome to Rangers Connor!

I haven't read this whole thread today bit i but why is there no video interview with Goldson yet ?

Welcome big man!

“The key to a defender’s job, no matter how good you are or think you are on the ball, at the end of the day all I want to do is keep a clean sheet and that is the message I will be getting across to whoever is playing with me.”

I like the guy already!
let’s go!

As a Brighton supporter who has always been a Gers fan, I am delighted for Rangers, as Goldson is an absolute steal and, to those who say the transfer fee is too high, the 'loan fee' for a top EPL CB would be around the same sort of figure.
Anyway, I am delighted for Rangers but sad that Conor has moved on as he will prove to be a great loss to BHA and a fantastic signing for Rangers.
I have continued to follow the Gers all the years since moving to Sussex in 1979 but will do so even more enthusiastically now that there are both Jamie Murphy and Conor Goldson to 'follow' . Not that it bothers me, I went from 17 likes last night to 2 today - anyone know how that works ?

Last edited:
The club are not holding back they have shown they mean business and the excitement is building I can feel it in my water.

Having just read Goldson on the website...

If that is not captain material speaking then I don’t know what is! ... called it from the start

McGregor
Goldson
Katic
Rossiter
Morelos/A Nother

Strong looking spine :)

I haven't read this whole thread today bit i but why is there no video interview with Goldson yet ?
All the photos the club used were old ones of him at Brighton so must not be at Ibrox, guessing we will get one when they are away on pre-season.

Delighted to have two big defenders in already.

"Cause if you're not really here
I don't want to be either
I wanna be next to you
Black and gold, Kat and Gold, Kat and Gold"

:rolleyes:

Excellent news think this will be a vital signing. Have to say we are conducting our business very effectively and professionally which is good to see

Having just read Goldson on the website...

If that is not captain material speaking then I don’t know what is! ... called it from the start

McGregor
Goldson
Katic
Rossiter
Morelos/A Nother

Strong looking spine :)

Can't remember the name but that young loan signing from Liverpool ?

Back