Tracksuit & Shirts Have Crest on Wrong Side

GummyBear

This is really bugging me, why is the crest on this new tour training wear on the wrong side?
Not to mention the slight change to the crest below the C. Very strange.

Any explanations?

[EDIT] Not raging about it just interested :oops:

Last edited:
Weren’t the tracksuit badges on the ‘wrong’ side last year as well?

Not really something I look for and can’t say it’s something that gets me overly ‘worked up’.

Remember this season’s gear will be rushed through to begin with for the players coming back for preseason. It’s generic training gear and tshirts and tracksuits just now so it already has the Hummel badge on the side where the crest should be. The deal was only signed around May. Manufacturers normally have next season’s orders in by the November/December the year before.

I’d imagine Hummel are getting us proper bespoke training gear for when the full launch happens around early August.

Not raging about it at all, just intrigued.
They'll probably be on the right side if they were to go on sale any way.

What probably happened yesterday/Friday is that they would be getting the kit photoshoots done, it would make sense.
Are we playing anyone in Spain, and if so, does anyone think it'll be the training kit or the new kits used?

So far i am really liking the look of the training gear especially SG black 1/4 zip top - think that will be my standard top to the games if and when it can be bought.

What probably happened yesterday/Friday is that they would be getting the kit photoshoots done, it would make sense.
Are we playing anyone in Spain, and if so, does anyone think it'll be the training kit or the new kits used?

Thr original post and your first reply obviously show you arent raging :D

It's a training top, a new one. There are no right or wrong sides.

Regardless of the crest, the whole outfit is bland and horrible.
Hopefully not the sign of things to come with the strips.

This is really bugging me, why is the crest on this new tour training wear on the wrong side?
Not to mention the slight change to the crest below the C. Very strange.

Any explanations?

[EDIT] Not raging about it just interested :oops:
Really bugging you? :D :D :D

Oh and why is it the "wrong" side? Does whoever make it get confused with their right and left?

I'll be happier when we actually start a game -
All this stuff is only coming to light because it's silly season again and people have nothing better to do
I'm including myself in this - I'm sure there was an unrecognisable lapel badge I missed at one of the press conferences earlier - maybe last week - maybe not - been driving me nuts ever since
I'm just off to scan every recording and video I've ever collected !

You would need to be a right helmet to let such a thing upset you, I want a winning Rangers team what side the badge is on, on a tracksuit is desperate stuff from The Virgin Squad.

Im certain that the badges are on the correct side, and that anyone who thinks otherwise is mistaken.

Back