Greg Taylor at 0-2

BobbyShearer

Official Ticketer
Now I don’t agree with people who, when it comes to signing for the mutants, say that “it’s a short career” and “professionals look after themselves” because I could never do it and will always maintain that.

However, I kinda get the argument.

What I don’t get is how a guy who was a genuine avid Rangers supporter, who attended a lot of games when time permitted when he played with Kilmarnock, can stand in front of the Copland Road goading our supporters like a snidey little bastard.

Worse than Maeda, Johnston, the lot of them.
Cun.t.

Now I don’t agree with people who, when it comes to signing for the mutants, say that “it’s a short career” and “professionals look after themselves” because I could never do it and will always maintain that.

What I don’t get is how a guy who was a genuine avid Rangers supporter, who attended a lot of games when time permitted when he played with Kilmarnock, can stand in front of the Copland Road goading our supporters like a snidey little bastard.

Cun.t.
And our players let him

Cun.t.
His dad (ex poster) would be proud.

I remember when he used to post saying how big a fan he was!

jump the dykes are normally the worst
Again, first post nails it.

A jump the dyke is the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth, the shite on our shoe,

Absolutely disgusting that not one of our wingers has taken this wee rat bastard to the cleaners, he’s dreadful. He gets rode like a Blackpool donkey every time he comes up against Armstrong at Killie ffs.

A jump the dyke is the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth, the shite on our shoe,

Absolutely disgusting that not one of our wingers has taken this wee rat bastard to the cleaners, he’s dreadful. He gets rode like a Blackpool donkey every time he comes up against Armstrong at Killie ffs.
Sima had him the second half tbf

He’s a child abuse enabler.

Anyone that has played with them, coached them, been a doctor for them, sponsored them… Every single one of them is an enabler of child abuse.

Also, apologies as this upset a few, f*ck his old man. If his old man had brought him up the Presbyterian ways, he’s never pulling that paedo garment on.

Never trust a jump the dyke.

When his career is over, his own supporters won’t even remember him the wee rat. He will have jumped that dyke happily to take the money, and for what? To act like the wee ticket in front of the Copland while walking backwards with his pals.

He’s a wee prick and his own fans don’t even like him.

They are welcome to him, the wee rat.

So you're not his biggest fan :))

He's a wee prick who needs put in his place.

Sima had him beat 2nd half.
They'll be worried when a fully fit Sima starts at the Shit-pit.

I've said it numerous times on here before and I'll say it again.

I genuinely believe they employ someone to brainwash new signings there. There can't be any other explanation why each and every one of them turn into such bitter, chip on their shoulder cunts

Cun.t.
His faither cuts about in a Celtic tracky

Back