Greg Taylor at 0-2

Now I don’t agree with people who, when it comes to signing for the mutants, say that “it’s a short career” and “professionals look after themselves” because I could never do it and will always maintain that.

However, I kinda get the argument.

What I don’t get is how a guy who was a genuine avid Rangers supporter, who attended a lot of games when time permitted when he played with Kilmarnock, can stand in front of the Copland Road goading our supporters like a snidey little bastard.

Worse than Maeda, Johnston, the lot of them.
Cun.t.
Exactly, just seen him do that on Sportscene. what a rat thing to do!
No chance. Been told he wears his Celtic tracksuit with pride
Thats disgusting! what a turncoat

Mind his celebration at Hampden 2 years ago.

That was the highlight of his life.

But they always disliked him because of who he supported and now they loathe him for being shite.

I guess he just tries too hard to fit in.

I can actually understand why such a poor footballer who is at Killie would sign for them, I'll never understand why he's such a bitter wee cnut though.

Total embarrasment and his own fans hate him nowadays, one season aside all they have done is call him shite haha.
He’s bitter because Rangers binned him.

Apparently he's the same, heard from people that know him.
How does anyone even respect him? How is he not embarrassed? I couldn't take someone like that seriously. I just can't understand it. I know someone who grew up uber staunch, whole family is. He had rangers tatoos etc. He married a catholic Celtic fan, married in Chapel, his 2 sons are now celtic season ticket holders, in Catholic schools, never out of celtic gear, He even takes them to games when the mum can't make it and he's had his Rangers tatoos removed. I can't take the guy seriously.

Turncoat.Traitor.
How true this is,I don't know, but it was posted on here that his father ,despite being a Rangers fan,got rid of all his memorabilia and shirts etc and is now a Celtic park season ticket holder, or gets free tickets courtesy of his two faced son.

Is he hoping to come back to Ibrox after his son stops playing for them?
What do you say to a friend who suddenly stops supporting us and now supports that rabble?

So you're not his biggest fan :))

He's a wee prick who needs put in his place.

Sima had him beat 2nd half.
They'll be worried when a fully fit Sima starts at the Shit-pit.
They should be hung for treason. If any of my offspring went down that route I’d disown them, they would be done with me. Thankfully, my boys have been brought up the correct way.

A jump the dyke is no different to a nonce in my eyes.

Turncoat.Traitor.
How true this is,I don't know, but it was posted on here that his father ,despite being a Rangers fan,got rid of all his memorabilia and shirts etc and is now a Celtic park season ticket holder, or gets free tickets courtesy of his two faced son.

Is he hoping to come back to Ibrox after his son stops playing for them?
What do you say to a friend who suddenly stops supporting us and now supports that rabble?
He won’t come back to us.

He’ll get hospitality or free ticketts at their midden. He’ll support whoever his son plays for. Not really a supporter of any team. Bitter because his boy was binned by Rangers because he was too wee.

His dad doesn’t speak to his mates anymore and goes to his sons games.

Guy that did my loft insulation was good mates with the Taylor’s and told me this. Even showed me photos on his phone.

He’s a midget who’s shit at football and a jump the dyke lady's front bottom.

So….

What was the da’s username on here? I’ve seen this mentioned numerous times on here and the username question always asked, but those that refer to his old posts never answer / duck the question about his username.

He's absolutely f#ckin rotten. When a half fit Sima came on you could tell that he was severely struggling with the jump up in class between him and wright. He was being slung about all over the shop and ripped the pish out of. Looked like a wee boy playing mens football. it's a good thing him and his dad were a pair of closet bheasts, I'd rather they had him than us

Was thinking that as the teams came out today. I get the money argument but no way could I walk out at Ibrox knowing my dad and uncles were in the stands rooting for the team I grew up supporting

Last edited:
So….

What was the da’s username on here? I’ve seen this mentioned numerous times on here and the username question always asked, but those that refer to his old posts never answer / duck the question about his username.
It was a long time ago and I'm sure most people won't remember. I certainly don't remember his name but remember him posting.

If I remember right he was saying he would never sign for them and when he did he got absolute pelters and never seen since

Back