Season Ticket Renewals are now live - check E-Mails

I’m trying to add my bank card details to renew on the first page but it’s not working keeps coming up error.
Also when/if I get that resolved can you sign up for the direct debit option?

Silly question time. Do you still need to register with Seat Geek if you are on auto renew?
Yes as it will replace the current ticketing website provider in due course

Currently Seatgeek is dealing with Season ticket renewals, CCCS & VIP

Renewed on Saturday with 10 month finance and had confirmation email from Rangers but still not had anything from finance company, anyone in the same boat?
You won’t hear from them for a wee while tbh

I’m still waiting on the e-mail to update my password.

Followed the instructions and sent my Rangers number this morning at 09:30, got confirmation back that they’d send me an e-mail to update my password but nothing received yet.

Dont know how the e-mail takes to arrive. Anyone had similar issues?

Not if you are on autorenew for season ticket

Only way is to pay for the season ticket as well currently

I was on auto renew but was on paying my boys (I pay his in one go) last night so just went through the process for me with the direct debit option and you can add the cccs etc.

I was on auto renew but was on paying my boys (I pay his in one go) last night so just went through the process for me with the direct debit option and you can add the cccs etc.
Yes I know you can sign up via the season ticket renewal part

But not on it's own if on autorenew for season ticket - where you able to do that?

Followed the instructions and sent my Rangers number this morning at 09:30, got confirmation back that they’d send me an e-mail to update my password but nothing received yet.

Did you remember and delete the zeros at the start of your Rangers Number on the password reset request? That's the most common problem folk are having. Should be a 9 digit number starting with a 5.

I've reset my password but the new site has created a new (different) Rangers number and also says ' no subscriptions found that can be renewed at this time'
Anyone else had this issue?
Cheers
Had no issue with my number but below shows that now

2023/24 Season Ticket holders:
There were no subscriptions found that could be renewed at this time.
Not a Season Ticket holder? Click here to find out more. Click here

I'm getting this to?

Done mine on the day the email came out, took around an hour and a half for the reset password email to get to me

Is there no option now to do a bank transfer?

Really grudge this £3 X 2 for myself and my son. Wish they'd just say the price of the ticket was £3 more.
Do you mean the handling charge - or are you on about the Charity Foundation thing? If the latter just skip through it, no obligation to donate.

Did anyone's child junior renewal come in with the wrong attachment on it?

I got mine and it had all the details on it fine. My son's came in with an advert for UKSoccerShop in the body of the email and no information on the price of his ticket, the seat number or payment dates.

I'm needing to add us both to the CCCS this year having come off it last year. Can see a trip to the T.O. coming on to deal with it. What the opening hours these days?
IMG-2732.jpg

When I was renewing I got to the approve payment, approved it in the banking app and when I went back to the site it was a blank page with cannot renew online, and when I log in to my rangers account there’s nothing about renewing

Do you mean the handling charge - or are you on about the Charity Foundation thing? If the latter just skip through it, no obligation to donate.
The handling charge mate.

Think the last 5 years at least I have just done a bank transfer payment which didn't involve having to pay this charge.

There were bank details for Rangers on the renewal email and you done your seat number as reference on the bank transfer.

Anyone else got a message below when trying to renew after resetting password - plus a different (new) Rangers no showing!

Dropped Rangers a message - see what they say
Cheers

Did you remember and delete the zeros at the start of your Rangers Number on the password reset request? That's the most common problem folk are having. Should be a 9 digit number starting with a 5.

Valley Bluenose

Apologies if this is a stupid question but should those of us that have changed our passwords be able to login to ticketgeak (or whatever it’s called) now or is it not live yet????

Valley Bluenose

Apologies if this is a stupid question but should those of us that have changed our passwords be able to login to ticketgeak (or whatever it’s called) now or is it not live yet????
SeatGeek mate. Yes, reading through posts on here you should be able to login for things like updating CCCS. @rangeral seems the best man to clarify on that though.

Don’t forget your £40 Mygers bounty goes straight to the first team too! That was the line they used to sell it originally. Sure the majority of fans would be happier with the money in their pockets rather than topping up those jokers wages
Forgot about Mygers.Money is supposed to be taken out today.

If you wish to use Seatsub for the post split fixtures I assume it will be on the old system rather than the new one?

If you wish to use Seatsub for the post split fixtures I assume it will be on the old system rather than the new one?
Any credit for SeatSub that you've accrued post 29 Feb will, I think, still be on the old system waiting to get transferred over. Anything from prior to 29 Feb should have shown on your renewal.

I was musing earlier in the thread - or one of the threads - about whether any remaining ticket sales this season, be it for Mens or Womens Teams, will be on the 'old' or the 'new' system. I'm not sure we know yet.

Any credit for SeatSub that you've accrued post 29 Feb will, I think, still be on the old system waiting to get transferred over. Anything from prior to 29 Feb should have shown on your renewal.

I was musing earlier in the thread - or one of the threads - about whether any remaining ticket sales this season, be it for Mens or Womens Teams, will be on the 'old' or the 'new' system. I'm not sure we know yet.
Motherwell 2nd March was cut-off for mine, was adjusted out on 21st March and included in my credit for renewal.

As posted previously, do not enter the zeros at the beginning of your Rangers no, start with the 5.
I have done that with all my messages to them and they still don't send a link to renew for myself or my family,the skin is coming off my thumb messaging ,does anyone one know if this can be sorted out at the ticket office at Ibrox

I have done that with all my messages to them and they still don't send a link to renew for myself or my family,the skin is coming off my thumb messaging ,does anyone one know if this can be sorted out at the ticket office at Ibrox
Probably Tav's fault mate.;)

Assuming you mean the email with the reset password isn't coming back to you rather than the renewal email from Rangers? If you've deleted the zeros when requesting the password reset then the only thing I can think of is that they have the wrong email address linked to your account - tickets account is separate from MyGers/RangersTV remember - or, more likely, its going into Junk. Worth a check.

I'm sure the Ticket Office, when open, could sort out your renewal. Whether they can sort out your access to SeatGeek is another matter.

That’s mine and her indoors renewed pretty straightforward haven’t signed up to ccs yet as i wasn’t sure if it would use same card I paid for tickets , use another card fir ccs for both of us any idea

That’s mine and her indoors renewed pretty straightforward haven’t signed up to ccs yet as i wasn’t sure if it would use same card I paid for tickets , use another card fir ccs for both of us any idea
The CCCS does not renew each season automatically.
You need to do it manually,therefore you put in the details of which ever card you choose to sign up for it.

I’m assuming if you’re on auto renew (I’m on 4 monthly payments) the payment will just come out at beginning of May as stated in email and it’ll take new system a while to catch up

I’m terrible with technology so this new stuff were all supposed to do bang on deadline time is making me anxious but we’re all in the same boat

Probably Tav's fault mate.;)

Assuming you mean the email with the reset password isn't coming back to you rather than the renewal email from Rangers? If you've deleted the zeros when requesting the password reset then the only thing I can think of is that they have the wrong email address linked to your account - tickets account is separate from MyGers/RangersTV remember - or, more likely, its going into Junk. Worth a check.

I'm sure the Ticket Office, when open, could sort out your renewal. Whether they can sort out your access to SeatGeek is another matter.
Thanks mate I will go in on Thursday,if I bump into Tav I will give him your regards lol,you already know he is my favourite player.

Back