Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Anyone with something in their scrotum would be telling the ref how many times Lamie has fouled Rangers players already. Never mind though.

Worst thing for me is when we do finally thread a ball through the lines and Roofe holds it up well the ball somehow ends up at the CB's again.
First minute Roofe sets up Silva to run onto the ball moving forward looking forward but…. Turns back. Within 6 seconds it’s back with Goldson. Unbelievable

sir Alex Ferguson said his great teams were built on telling his players to take risks. We need a few risk takers second half

We take too many touches.

2 touches pass move, two touches pass move is the way it should be.

There's nothing here no movement, no triangles, no 1/2s.

Silva is a classic EPL loanee like Hyndman, Zelalem, Ejaria, Ojo, etc. He might show a bit of quality but there’s no mentality behind it. He’ll end up playing in the Portuguese second division.
Get a massive contract when they are still teenagers and think they're superstars, stop bothering to improve themselves.

Silva is a classic EPL loanee like Hyndman, Zelalem, Ejaria, Ojo, etc. He might show a bit of quality but there’s no mentality behind it. He’ll end up playing in the Portuguese second division.
Obviously never saw Zelalems rainbow flick at Alloa. What a player.

Mate the players are hopeless, Clement was doing well until we lost our wingers in Sima and Cortes to injury and then lost our LB as well. The players coming in just aren't good enough.

Our centre half earns more a week than the starting 11 of this Dundee team put together, and they look a far more drilled team.

The players certainly aren’t great but if you can’t see any regular patterns of play after a manager has been in charge for 6 months, and our resources dwarf every other team in the league except the obvious, then I’m sorry, alarm bells are ringing.

I’ve yet to see anyone answer this, but I don’t see how we play other than hoofing it up the park and relying on Tav.

I just can't watch John Lundstram any more.

Runs from side to side passes sideways and backwards and drops into the back line over and over.

Get this in the bin.

Back