Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Absolutely sickening performance, especially given what happened at the weekend. That's 235 minutes out of the last 270 that we've been woeful beyond belief.

Dundee with absolutely nothing what so ever to play for and who have over achieved look more interested in this game than any one of players. If you’d just woke from a coma to be told one team has a chance to win the league guess which- you certainly wouldn’t guess us.

I can’t think of any chance we’ve had that looked like we’d score from and my thoughts are if they score, they win. Just utterly dreadful. Dowell has come on and made us worse. Or captain and vice captain don’t look like they want to motivate anyone to get in the game! What has actually happened!! Is it just we’ve players that’ll play for 12-20games for a new man then stop trying!?!

I’ve always thought that Tav doesn’t deserve the stick that he gets but tonight’s the turning point for me. Absolute dross.

Embarrassing. Dont want to hear another word from any of the players about well do it for the fans, well start fast blah blah fuckin blah
Fuckin rotten

Ah well roll on the overhaul in the summer. Same shite year after year n this has to be this lots last. Shitebags to a man.

I hope the board have got a brief case full of cash down the back of the sofa, because Phil is going to need fucking 10s of millions to sort this shit out.

Back