Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

One shot on target the full second half against an awful Dundee side. An absolute disgrace. That, and ploughing £4m on Dio while leaving us woefully short of quality up front.

Absolute fkin pish

Bottlers the lot of them

Now it’s their time to look disappointed and crushed after doing Fck all in the game

Get them so far to Fck out of this club

I think these last two games cast some serious doubts over the manager tbh, Two games on the trot against County and Dundee and he never made a change in either game at HT?

Sima comes back but is played out of position despite being or most dangerous forward player playing from the left.

Yes there are players there that have let us down continuously but this is Ross County followed by Dundee and no manager of our club should get away with 1pt from those two games without serious questions needing asked
I can see where you are coming from regarding Sterling not in midfield and playing Lawrence and Silva but there is clearly a responsibility from the players.

We simply cannot just keep sacking managers.

No reaction to Sunday.

Bottle merchants and perennial losers.

We truly are an awful footballing side. Some of them are on upwards of £40k per week and we cannot string two passes together!

What is going on? There’s only so much you can polish a turd before it crumbles in your hands, and Clement has taken this group of players as far as he can!

Every decision we make is literally shocking on the pitch…it’s not even funny!

This group continue to break our fuking hearts. This has to be the last time 95% of these players get to do this.
We cannot hunt another manager and continue to watch these absolute failures.

Next season is looking grim already but I'd rather watch us start from scratch with this squad than start with the same hopeless players again.

Most can f*ck off in the summer, gutless, cowardly performance tonight. That is never a Rangers performance when going for a title.

The team is full of diddies.
None more so than those 2 Welsh diddies right at the end. Truly awful.

Back