Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Shower of imposters. How on earth did Lawrence finish that match. Can’t even pass a ball 5 yards. Dundee stuck to their game and we had no answer. Embarrassing.

Hang your fuckin heads you spineless shower of failures. You have taken far too much under the historic name of this club to perform like that in a game like this.

A disgrace, an absolute fucking disgrace.

Crumbled under the pressure, hopefully Clement is able to get a few winners in the squad because currently when the going gets tough we don't have any

Well now what we've achieved every single possible permutation of his surname with that effort I think we can all agree that it is now time.
More concerned on the team.throwing the league than grammar but each to their own I suppose

Serious question need asked regarding team selection from the manager his timing and substitutions absolutely shocking. As for the shower of shit on the park nothing but bottle merchants .

an absolute disgrace, embarrassing. Not a bit of fight or urgency in that group, cant bring myself to call them a team. Every single one of them should get punted in the summer.

If ever there were moments that could sum up our recent run then the embarrassing pass from Lawrence towards Goldson and then the ball bouncing straight off Dessers in the next phase was it.

Manager wrung what was possible out of a poor squad and it’s caught up with us now.

Bin them all Phil. You won’t see 2025 here if you stick with them. Useless spineless bastards to the core. Take your League Cup medals, your one title if you got one and one Scottish Cup and %^*& off. Cowards and bunch of talentless wankers.

Back