Jordan Pickford

Have to admit he's won me over this tournament! I think England have a very good spine going forward, looking forward to seeing them in the next few years as they move towards their peak!

Sorry - just too small to be a world class keeper! He is good but just too small - I could chip him from 10 yards!
I don't like the guy buy to say height has anything to do with it is nonsense... Andy Goram is smaller than him.

Needs to work on his kicking the amount of times he kicked the ball out of play was mental but some decent saves

A person you could dislike easily.. The screaming at Mandzukic after he made a great stop from him but injured him at the same time really pissed me off.. Was good to see the bigman come out on top on the night ;)

Yep, a bit of karma for him being a wee classless wank.

Excellent keeper and heart of a lion

Also looks very like this guy-

ohkz7s.jpg

Looks like the banjo player out of Deliverance - in fact I would say that is being a tad unfair to the wee actor that played the part.
photos.medleyphoto.7892759.jpg

If he wasn’t a footballer he’d be licking windows on a ‘special’ly chartered bus.

As others have noted his behaviour towards Mandzukic was unnecessary and cünty. Make that challenge in midfield and you’re off.

He’s had a very decent competition but I’m still not convinced by him. There’s always a rick in him.

He’s the epitome of Evertony.

Its close and it would be hard to argue with you should Lloris walk away with a winners medal
Lloris although i have never rated has most definite;y been the keeper of the tournament.. His saves in the last two games that basically won France both games are worthy of golden glove...

Pickford had an excellent World Cup, along with Kane, Trippier, Stones, McGuire, Lingard and Walker. A number of England players performed very well.

He's had an incredible tournament and I was always of the opinion Butland should be Englands number 1.

He was good at Sunderland, however I thought he was poor at Everton last season. I don’t think even he has been that great at the World Cup, overhyped by the English media as usual.
Agree completely, if he goes it will be for a fortune because he's English but there's much much better out there than him

Back