Jim Delahunt, is he adopted. Twitter pic

Mossblown_Loyal

He's sooking up roy keane's arse ( there a surprise ) on twitter.

But im looking at his twitter pic.

If his hair was a bit scruffier added to that big drink blemish on his chin, he could be father jacks son from father ted.

Maybe somebody (im new technology challenged), could do a series of face pics. Starting with like a drink jim and ending with like a drink jack, turning jim in to jack over a series of pics.

Either that, ive had too much drink and its no even friday:)

If his hair was a bit scruffier added to that big drink blemish on his chin, he could be father jacks son from father ted.

Maybe somebody (im new technology challenged), could do a series of face pics. Starting with like a drink jim and ending with like a drink jack, turning jim in to jack over a series of pics.

Father Jack was slightly better looking, or maybe it is the drink:p

W.A.T.P.

Delahunt well known for propping up the bar in the Ferry Inn.

images

Clown of a man, i reckon as soon as he stopped being relevant he hit the bevvy so hes been a jakeball for the past 10-15 year

Ho, I was christened in St Marks CoS Drumchapel ya mong.

That's ok, I lived for a time in the Drum and went to Rosevale st. school as there was no schools built then. They taught us when to use capital letters and I fixed your post for you.:p

W.A.T.P.

Last edited:
Won money from his horse tips? He’s a lying, degenerate Rangers hating clown.

His tips are woeful, i sent email saying i followed him for 3 month on his sunday column and he was -16pts down for his selections to a 1pt level stake. Got a reply saying it was only -7 points for that period and he selected horses midweek as well that i probably missed.

So basically a loser no matter what, a bit like Alan McInally when he was worse than woeful when he thought he was a football tipster with the RP.

Not one of my favourite mhank targets..I actually feel sorry for the guy who is decent and wish him well.
You’ve obviously met him, or why would you say that. I always thought he was obnoxious on RC and stopped listening to it.

His father was worse than him, his father was a Senior Social Worker and horrible person and he should have been sacked on a rake of times for perving up young workers and he was a right racid tim also.

His father was worse than him, his father was a Senior Social Worker and horrible person and he should have been sacked on a rake of times for perving up young workers and he was a right racid tim also.
Ill Phil is Delahunts dad?

Back