Match Thread Rangers v FK Shkupi - 19:45 Thursday 12th - BT Sports

Morelos carrying on from the tail end of last season great positions poor finishing and after Progres the warning is there if you don’t put teams away when you have the chance and there’s another glorious opportunity missed by us.

I’ll be honest here not everything can be rosy on the Gerrard Express, for me the 3 in the middle doesn’t seem to be working. They’re leaving far to much space when this mob try and counter.
I’m not sure I’m keen on Candieas in there.

Coulibaly will be a starter and I'd imagine more additions to come. A real shame Rossiter is out again, as he'd also start.

Frustrating so far.

For me we havent caused anywhere near enough problems for their keeper. Its a little timid at the moment.

Maybee im being over critical but I feel tavineer will always have a mistake in him.. great going forward but he cannot defend. And looses the ball easily.. again maybee im seeing differant...

If the aim was to tighten up the back then having him playing as he does will always be our weak link.

If we are going to play with Windass and Candieas on the right then there is no need for him to bomb forward leaving those spaces. Will get exposed by better teams.

Not wanting to be negative but don’t really fancy Windass out on the right or in the middle 3. Can’t really see a place for him in this team

Lost count of the number of times I've shouted..... FCKIN SHOOT!!! jeezo it's been a much more positive but frustrating half!

Back