Match Thread Rangers v FK Shkupi - 19:45 Thursday 12th - BT Sports

Too many knickers in a twist on here.

It's 45 minutes into the first competitive game. We've had all the ball and are 1 up. Let's not be overly negative because we're not 3 or 4 up. I'm confident we'll be more efficient in the second half when the Macedonians hopefully tire.

I don’t think it’s knickers twisted as more we have all seen this before and it’s resemblance to last season game re Progres is uncanny also like last season we just don’t punish teams enough.

Hopefully the 2nd half puts all that to bed.

If we can get Morelos to head the ball down the way, he'll score 10 more goals this season.

Nothing to panic about. I think we need to be a bit more selfish in the final 3rd. I'd expect them to start to wear down and wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of goals late.

I'm updating my prediction to 4-0.

+Good pressing and winning back of the ball in the main
+More signs that we won't be pushed off the ball.
+Looked solid in defence.
+Good signs for the first 45 minutes of competitive football with such changes.

- Slowed down on the counter attack
- Eased up towards the end of the first half
- Passing also getting sloppy towards the end

just caught the last 5 minutes of the half because of work. walking home past the toolbooth at glsagow cross, that well known neutral "football fan" pub and surprise surprise, they have our game on. once again its all about the rangers!

Evening chaps! Just getting home and watching the Rangers TV stream. Is that Gregory Vignal doing the co-commentary? Also, get in there Rangers ;-)

He has it all to prove again imo.

As much as he proved in the first half of last season, he failed in the second half of the season.

He works hard off the ball, no doubt. But he is meant to score goals, otherwise he should play number 10 and we put someone else in the 9 slot.

One chance we created for him in a game where we had almost all of the ball, one chance. And yet he’s the whipping ball taking he onslaught of criticism again? I’m tempted to ask the question of why we aren’t creating more for him to feed off.

He’s the whipping boy, that’s it really.

Not at all. There's plenty of good points about his play but his finishing is awful. We can't have him as our main striker when his biggest flaw is his finishing.

Our tactics should look at 2 up front and proper strikers with Morelos as a ten.

To say he just isnt good enough shows your opinion on him should be ignored.

One chance we created for him in a game where we had almost all of the ball, one chance. And yet he’s the whipping ball taking he onslaught of criticism again? I’m tempted to ask the question of why we aren’t creating more for him to feed off.

He’s the whipping boy, that’s it really.

One chance? You been sleeping?!!

I don’t think it’s knickers twisted as more we have all seen this before and it’s resemblance to last season game re Progres is uncanny also like last season we just don’t punish teams enough.

Hopefully the 2nd half puts all that to bed.
Hibs are winning 5_0 we should be looking for that scoreline.. its the,same old problem tryingxto walk the ball into the net.. we havnt caused there gk any problems yet..

Hibs are winning 5_0 we should be looking for that scoreline.. its the,same old problem tryingxto walk the ball into the net.. we havnt caused there gk any problems yet..

It's a team from the Faroe Islands who finished 4th in their League and are down to 10 men.

What's a little concerning is how slow we've started after the break again.

Well that statt to the 2nd half is exactly the opposite of whats required.

If gerrard walks how he talks i can see holes getting booted very very soon.

Windass continuing to lose the ball a lot he should be stamping his mark all over this game but seems happy to play in bursts.

Back