Match Thread Rangers v FK Shkupi - 19:45 Thursday 12th - BT Sports

I’m really starting to hope we don’t regret all these missed chances.

Movement looked pretty good early on, far too static now.

If the ball isn't on Tav or Murphy's foot in the middle third questions need to be asked why they don't have it. They're creating everything

I'm at a loss as to what the issues are with our players when it comes to a game that matters.

It is one game but those same signs are there. Stevie and Gary have their work cut out It would seem.

Lack of early goals just brings nervousness and scrappy play. Our front line really needs to get their act together.

Its our first competitive game tonight, we're going to look a bit rusty. Defence has looked pretty settled other than at set pieces but that will come I think. Just get the win tonight, I reckon we could get another couple.

I'm at a loss as to what the issues are with our players when it comes to a game that matters.

It is one game but those same signs are there. Stevie and Gary have their work cut out It would seem.

Players like Windass and Tav still in the side might have something to do with it and one is now club captain.

They won’t produce anything better than what we have seen it’s a mentality issue.

Back