Official - Celtic fans kicked out of the Broomloan Road stand!

It will be their Executive/corporate fans who get the tickets as will ours no run of the mill season will have an earthly of getting a ticket.

This is the saddest thing about the whole situation for both sides going to kill the atmosphere stone dead just “ posh fans with cash “ getting tickets - at both grounds but our need is greater we had to stop these dhims parties particularly past two seasons and get our own house in order by winning trophies and this will help is the correct descion by the board

Nice one, well done the club.
288a8a0.jpg

What was his begging statement?
Basically moaning that rangers and the blue pound gave them £400,000 2 times a season through 8,000 ticket sales for the piggery - these ticket sales have now been reduced to 800 and that rangers will now give them £40,000 for the game in September but will review the ticket sale to Rangers for the next time dependent on ra sellick supporters making up the £360,000 shortfall, which tells me they have not sold out the area to their own through season ticket sales

Basically moaning that rangers and the blue pound gave them £400,000 2 times a season through 8,000 ticket sales for the piggery - these ticket sales have now been reduced to 800 and that rangers will now give them £40,000 for the game in September but will review the ticket sale to Rangers for the next time dependent on ra sellick supporters making up the £360,000 shortfall, which tells me they have not sold out the area to their own through season ticket sales
Frankly if you can’t sell out a Rangers v them game at either stadium you don’t have much of a fan base. And we will sell out ours...;)

I think that too mate, it's not gonna look good for them if they are empty seats about on TV against Rangers

If the fhith were really serious and want to create a level playing field the could start by offering the Bears 8500 tickets directly behind the goals,Access to and from the cesspit should be guaranteed hassle free and the Bears should not have to run the gauntlet of abuse,We also need the authorities football and civil to punish offensive behaviour by the fhilth and their supporters instead of turning a blind,If the whole thing was just about losing and numbers then we would be in the wrong.

I think that too mate, it's not gonna look good for them if they are empty seats about on TV against Rangers
The part of their statement only refers to the game in September- if they have sold the area out with season tickets to scum supporters at piggery - they could not review the situation- unlike Rangers no review necessary at Ibrox we have sold out the area to season ticket holders that is the difference

If the fhith were really serious and want to create a level playing field the could start by offering the Bears 8500 tickets directly behind the goals,Access to and from the cesspit should be guaranteed hassle free and the Bears should not have to run the gauntlet of abuse,We also need the authorities football and civil to punish offensive behaviour by the fhilth and their supporters instead of turning a blind,If the whole thing was just about losing and numbers then we would be in the wrong.

Our players would also need protected from the gauntlet of abuse when they come off the bus.

The filth want only one thing, their PR and sporting advantage at Ibrox back

All the rest of their drivel is lizard lipped lies

Duplicitous bastards who should be kept at arms length and watched carefully at all times.

The sort of lying scum who make you count your rings if they shake your hand.

Season tickets for our area were on sale before we made the change, they do not include Rangers games.They will have to sell them as individual tickets at the same price they charge us for this season.
The test for them is next year can they sell them at full price season tickets.

Duplicitous bastards who should be kept at arms length and watched carefully at all times.

In a nutshell .

If Rangers fans cannot be seen by the TV cameras when the game is being played whether that's 8000 or 800 then the scum can f**k right off.
The sporting spectacle shite we've heard is just that ... Shite - we can't be seen at virtually any stage of the game, watching the game you wouldn't know we were there apart from the noise.
Bring the red white and blue out into view and then it's a spectacle.
Even in the corner at Ibrox they're tricolours and other filth will still be seen by millions throughout a game.
They will never move us so never let them back in that Broomloan stand.

If Rangers fans cannot be seen by the TV cameras when the game is being played whether that's 8000 or 800 then the scum can f**k right off.
The sporting spectacle shite we've heard is just that ... Shite - we can't be seen at virtually any stage of the game, watching the game you wouldn't know we were there apart from the noise.
Even in the corner at Ibrox they're tricolours and other filth will still be seen by millions throughout a game.
End of phuckin story. Well said.

Yes. Very well said. They've treated us like shite for years and we've let them away with it. Never again.

Police Scotland really are useless.

They could search the bheasts going in to prevent them smuggling all their shite in.

I've certainly been searched plenty of times going into Old Firm games over the years.

The fact there's only going to be 800 or so of the bheasts now (lol) means every single one of the feckers should be getting searched prior to entry.
need to supply them with this first
giphy.gif

This. I agree the spectacle and atmosphere is better when there is a large opposition support. However, they've had it all their own way. As you said, on TV it looks like there are zero bears inside Savile Row. If they come crawling back and offer us 8,500 seats behind the goals then I'd be happy to give them the Broomie again.

Brilliant point mate.
Sporting spectacle my baws.
We were never part of it.

The real reason why theyre beelin with this development is because they have to sell 59k tickets to fill the joint. The ST there is less valuable because it was sold in previous seasons as a guarantee to see their obsession twice per season. Now any of them can see it.
They regularly sold around 40k.
They got 15k for the 2 games at Ibrox.
I'll be extremely generous and say they have 30k wanting away ticket.
That gave them a 1 in 2 chance of a visit to Ibrox.
They don't have that now, they'll be struggling to sell tickets.

Excellent post, summed up nicely.

They will sell the 59200 tickets to their own without doubt let's not kid ourselves.

After all. It's all about the rangers.

It’s not the ring on your hand that the father is after

They regularly sold around 40k.
They got 15k for the 2 games at Ibrox.
I'll be extremely generous and say they have 30k wanting away ticket.
That gave them a 1 in 2 chance of a visit to Ibrox.
They don't have that now, they'll be struggling to sell tickets.

Not convinced by their 40k claim. They offered season ticket holders a deal to buy two tickets which if they all took it would have made their ground a 120k stadium.

40k x 2 = 80k + 40k ST = 120k just in case anyone wonders where I got the figure from.

I suspect they were closer to 20k at the time which means their deal would have made sense.
20k x 2 =40k + 20k ST = 60k.

Not convinced by their 40k claim. They offered season ticket holders a deal to buy two tickets which if they all took it would have made their ground a 120k stadium.

40k x 2 = 80k + 40k ST = 120k just in case anyone wonders where I got the figure from.

I suspect they were closer to 20k at the time which means their deal would have made sense.

Yeah they regularly had these get a free ticket offers and their attendance was very poor before we returned.

No doubt they increased their season ticket sales for folk to get tickets for visit from us, but even then a lot still dont regularly attend. They are a poor support, very poor infact.

They rarely sell out the stadium to anyone other than us, their main bloggers (hell even fan rep) and fans are more obsessed with us than their own team.

They will sell out their allocation to the scum game. It will be the only one which they can

Thanks PS, the club should follow their example and make it very difficult at the point of access into Ibrox, stewarding should be more stringent, stop them from sneaking in their offensive weapons, any mention of that by the club?

The club should sell the tickets directly to the rhats as a package deal.

Package would include; bus travel to & from Ibrox ( from Parkpaed ),collection 90 minutes before kick off; if they're late -fućk them. -£65.

Photographic I D required to purchase and collect ticket / gain access to Ibrox Stafium, with all photo I D being photographed at point of issue of ticket.

Fans to be in the corner 25 mins prior to kick off - straight from bus to seat, held until 25 minutes after final whistle.

Admin fee £5.

Any additional profits we make could be used to buy protective netting to protect our fans by enclosing the scum

Frankly if you can’t sell out a Rangers v them game at either stadium you don’t have much of a fan base. And we will sell out ours...;)

I walked via Helen St and Edminston Dr , past them , to our 1st home match after we came back up. In that short walk , I saw 3 of them selling tickets with no rush to buy. I thought about how you would have been beseiged in our end at the Piggery.

I could not agree more with this post.

Spectacle my arse. They want us back in our shitey wee corner looking like a diddy club whilst their love us love us “massive global support” need a whole end to house them. It’s a PR disaster for us. Never go back Rangers.

Never, Never, Never

Last edited:

I reckon it was more a case of 2 tickets per person until they sell out, but again I'm being generous.
If two tickets were available to all, then it's less than 20k.
They still need to have away fans and segregation.

We must never give them the Broomie ever again, they are scum, and do as scum does.
Correct.

Until they stop throwing lighters, flares and thundercrackers at our players and fans, and attacking players on the park, I`d never give them one ticket.

Thanks PS, the club should follow their example and make it very difficult at the point of access into Ibrox, stewarding should be more stringent, stop them from sneaking in their offensive weapons, any mention of that by the club?

If their route in is via the Broomloan Rd corner then that is where the stewarding should start. Check for tickets and search them. Ban them from taking flags/drum in, no backpacks unless they have proof of medical reasons.

Check tickets again prior to the turnstile and search again. Give them plenty of notice about the entry restrictions, advise them to be early and also that they will be held in after the game.

Rangers Head of Security should be on the ground ensuring stewards do their jobs properly, their HoS should be there to ensure their hoards behave themselves and enter in an orderly manner.

They will sell the 59200 tickets to their own without doubt let's not kid ourselves.

After all. It's all about the rangers.

They might sell 59000 tickets for a game against us, its The Rangers after all, but no way are they going to sell more season tickets than us to watch Hamilton, St Mirren etc. That's why they're wailing. Its back to the bedsheets to cover all the empty seats.

Back