Match Thread Rangers v NK Osijek - Thursday 19:45 - Premier Sports/RangersTV.tv

What a change to see a hard working team on the park. Arfield will make a huge difference to the middle of the park as we’ve been lacking a wee bit of creativity - but I’m sure that will come.

This Rangers team is filling me with a sense of pride that I haven't felt in a long time from a Rangers. Giving their all working their baws aff. Great. Actually feel a bit emotional but maybe that's tha beer!:D mon da %^*&!

It's been a long road for us mate. Don't think anyone would deny us a teary wee eye if this turns out to be a good team. Let's face it we have watched some shite

Been a very good game with possession and control of the ball even under the conditions. The pitch is also looking much better so the rain has been a bit of a blessing.

Going forward though we really need a finisher who is prepared to shoot from out of the box. Some great balls to the centre from Kent and Morelos but plenty opportunities that could’ve been settled with a strike.

Alex Rae---- He's oan the grun,that was a quick brek..you can take the boy out of Glasgow but can't take Glasgow out of the boy :D

It's been a long road for us mate. Don't think anyone would deny us a teary wee eye if this turns out to be a good team. Let's face it we have watched some shite
Still early days mate still building but the change in attitude and work rate alone tells me that we're heading in the right direction!

DC showed everything tonight that he adds to the team. He was putting good balls into the box and put in a massive shift defensively.

He'll see a lot of football this season I think

Just been following the game on this thread and I'm astounded at the universal positivity.

I should make a habit of not watching us!

Back