Match Thread NK Maribor v Rangers - 19:15 Thursday - Premier Sports

Phew. But unlike a few past Rangers teams I wasn’t really shitting myself thought it was a modern professional performance.

Job well done lads. Time now, after King’s court victory, to get in a couple of real quality additions, a player maker and a striker that know where the goals are. Takes the pressure off Morelos a bit.

Ya beauty.
Deliberately refrained from posting on the thread.

Even when I checked it I was sliding a book down the screen praying for this.

YAAAAASSSSSSSS.

Good stuff, I'm liking this new team.. We need 2 more to strengthen the team but there's a resilience to us now, we have an anchor.

What a unbelievable result considering how long this team has been together and we were missing many of our best players. Brilliant Brilliant lads. Shagger shows yet again why he is Scotland's number one. Never a penalty in a million years the same little shit that was fooling all of our players then dives for the pen, karma got ya.

Despite having a ref that was afraid to book the home side, we looked solid. Make no mistake, that's a good team we've just put out.

Great team effort. Again every single player stepped up and dine their job. And as for Shagger well he's getting a kiss on the lips from me!

A thoroughly professional performance tonight.
At last we have a bit of steel from back to front, and we can only get even better the more we play together. Onwards and upwards our Rangers !!

10/10 for Jack and McGregor.

What a shift, whole team got stuck in tonight. Alfredo is one shirt tug away from committing a cartel style execution on some mug.

Take a bow, Shagger!

The big man is leaps and bounds ahead of any other 'keeper in Scotland, miles ahead.

Fantastic result, and we're off to Russia! :D

Whole team excellent, every single one of them. McGregor just outstanding.
New team as well just imagine how much better they can become once they settle.

Hairy at times but a real European away performance.Really well done to the lads and the backroom staff.They all done their bit.

They are bursting a gut for the Gaffer and its wonderful to see it.

Fantastic from everyone tonight. The spine of the team from McGregor to Morelos was really solid. Proud as punch!

Back