Match Thread NK Maribor v Rangers - 19:15 Thursday - Premier Sports

What an incredible performance! Contrasted with one of the most one-sided refereeing performances I've ever seen.

Happy days.

One happy Bear here.....Fantastic result, performance against 11 men a 3 officials...Hey Maribor !! your bribe to the ref obviously failed or you didnt cough up enough guess what and class won...... lol
Right back on the merlot......
Every one of our players played their part.... we acan ask for no more than that...WATP !:):):)

f@cking delighted for our team ,,a great hard working ,solid defensive performance, ,rode our luck once or twice but that's to be expected,, we are building a formidable outfit here bears,, all aboard

If that game was 2 or 3 years ago under previous management teams ..we would probably have lost about 2 or 3-0

Allan McGregor may well be the signing of the season. What a guy

Superb shift from the players tonight. Special mentions for McGregor, Morelos, Arfield, Goldson and Halliday (just because I was terrified by his inclusion and he did alright)
Allan McGregor will be our player of the year without a doubt.

We are the genuine article. Making our way through some real proper tough ties. Massive respect to Gerrard, his staff and the players.

I was told by my doctor earlier this week to get your blood pressure up.... It’s certainly worth watching that......yeeee haaaaaa

Wasn't pretty but job done. Fantastic performance and lots more to come from that team. Its clear we're going to need our squad though if we make it to the group stage, two games a week is starting to catch up with our energy levels already.

Well done Rangers, on we go...!

Can I take this opportunity to say that I have not been a fan of any of our former players returning, primarily because I don't think these moves tend to work out and also because of a lingering (perhaps misplaced) distaste over their previous exits. However, on this night, on that performance, I feel it is incumbent upon me to say welcome home Shagger McGregor.

Brilliant result Rangers - well done every one of them. McGregor superb. What a cheating bunch of players Maribor were and the referee by and large bought it.

Simply feckin outstanding Rangers. Jack, McGregor and Morelos were superb, bring on the Russians.

That was immense against a very good team, I never thought we’d get through and to this stage. The team are so far ahead I could realistically envisage.

Outstanding everyone, I’ve fallen in love with this team already. Loved it

Great “workman “like performance from every Rangers player,well done,bragging rights still with us,g.i.r.u.y.timmy bhoys.

One happy Bear here.....Fantastic result, performance against 11 men a 3 officials...Hey Maribor !! your bribe to the ref obviously failed or you didnt cough up enough guess what and class won...... lol
Right back on the merlot......
Every one of our players played their part.... we acan ask for no more than that...WATP !:):):)
Nae fukn joke either. He's got to have been bribed.

A real team effort - well done Rangers. Fantastic work rate from start to finish. This team wants it so bad and Stevie G gets it. Well done Rangers.

That was with key players missing, not even on the bench.

That was the best GK display for us I've seen since Werder Bremen away.

This team is showing the type of resolution needed to win titles. :)

Looking like the best signing we have made
Said it on a previous thread - he is. Great professional job tonight. No failures for me. It just shows what happens when you get coaching staff who know what they are doing and are backed by the board. A couple more signings and we will be very close this year. And they know it.

Back