Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

Perfect 1st half away performance.

Should be at least 4-0 up; ball over the line and stone wall penalty.

Absolute sickener for Jamie Murphy, hope he's not out for too long - pitch is a disgrace.

We are strong, organised, disciplined... different class.

Morelos is a fucking superstar, Arfield has been fantastic, Goldson and Katić a brick wall and although he's not seen a lot of the ball, Ryan Kent's work rate and battling has been outstanding.

Wow what a showing 1st half from us.Up against a filthy team and cheating scum officials and we're still smashing it.

We love you Rangers,we do,We love you Rangers we do,Oh Rangers we love you.

Great to see as battling so hard even though we’re not playing brilliantly.
The pitch is a disgrace.

Excellent Rangers. Difficult start. Kilmarnock have been awkward and the pitch is horrible but we’ve defended the right areas.

Great 2nd goal to score.

Well played Rangers.. Alfredo on fire..

Remember the thread on here pre-season when loads of folk told us he needs punted and would never be good enough.... they will deny it now, no doubt.;)

That's a superb half of football from that weakened side,every one of them has played their part also.
A goal early in the second half and make changes with Thursday in mind and no more injuries please.

I still think we need a foothold in the middle, the 3 in there don’t seem to be working too well.
They seem to come through the centre very easily, but in saying that 2 up and it really could have been 4, take it every day of the week.

A bit more composure second half and we can score a few more.
Let’s go

The Murphy injury the only sour point of the day. These pitches have no place in top league football.

Fods save was indeed world class. Outstanding

Morelos is in great form. Unplayable when he’s like this. Should be on a hattrick.

Officiating still pish. Another big decision goes against us

Infuriating at times but a great player for us. How good could Morelos be in a year or so under our management/training team.

And despite the red cards, disallowed goals and general sh*t refereeing, we still haven't been behind in a game

We would have a 100% domestic record with honest referees

Playing on a terrible surface against hammer throwers, goal chalked off wrongly still cruising.Keep it going Rangers

Half-time. 2-0. Brilliant. The pitch is brutal. The way the ball bounces uncontrollably is unfit for football. As soon as the Killie thug thumped Murphy I knew instantly that he'd twisted something real bad. And don't get me started with that ref. Jesus. A blind man could have seen the ball was over the line. I shouted 'goal' immediately, and that's without seeing the replays. Morelos has been brilliant. What a team we have. Even playing on a lunar surface we are in control and two up.

Craigan thinks Boyd is entitled to make that charge on Katic, and thinks the booking was harsh! Where do you even start with this pish?

Brilliant first half display from us despite more corrupt officiating, a disgrace of a pitch and hacking, fouling hammer throwing scum that is Kilmarnock.

Wee Alfie showed why he's called El Buffalo, so strong!

These reminded of Boyd trying to run

5.gif

Fat+man+running.gif

The best thing about this is that we knew Killie would be in our faces from the off and we have totally and utterly neutralised it! And then bowled them over with our own offensive prowess on the attack.

The more and more we play, the more and more man love grows inside me for Steven Gerrard!

That second(third ?) goal is as good a goal as you'll see all season.

Absolutely outstanding centre forward play by the wee man and a great finish.

Kris Boyd should maybe stop talking about Rangers daily and perhaps take part in a bit of training every now and then. What a state for a professional football to be in. He looks about 50

So far only the 2 potentially game changing decisions gone against us. Not bad going for scottish refs.

Easy street now. I'd like to see Jack come on for Ejaria to add that bit of composure in midifled though.

Back